Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

December 08, 2020

Strong scent but overall great

This is the best performing natural deodorant I've used. It doesn't feel wet and had a nice smooth application. The scent wasn't my favourite (I'm not a big fan of rose) and it was quite strong. My husband said it smelled like baking soda. The deodorant worked well all day, so big points there.

La natural

I received and tried this product and following the directions held it to the skin for a few seconds before applying. I found when putting it on it crumbled a bit therefor was a little uncomfortable feeling. I will keep using it and I love the smell as well.

Fantastic.

Have been using a product for 30 years and last 6 months I started getting a reaction. Tried numerous other products until I received this one.
    The scent is heavenly and leaves my skin soft and no matter how hard I work I don’t smell anything beside the rose and vanilla.

December 08, 2020

A natural deodorant that works.

I have considered using natural deodorant in the past but always figured they wouldn't be effective. I have a physical job that keeps me moving all day long so what better way to test a deodorant. When I received my free sample from Chick Advisor I was excited to use it right away and was surprised at the end of my shift when I was still left smelling like roses. I actually went home right away and ordered a full size off of Amazon.

This deodorant doesn't look like any other deodorant I have used in the past. It is brown and has a grainy texture that reminds me of an exfoliant. It does feel a little rough and scratchy upon application but didn't cause me any irritation whatsoever.

The scent I Recieved was Rose + Vanilla but I didn't smell the vanilla at all. It is naturally fragranced with essential oils and the scent is quite strong and seems to linger all day. Personally that is what I like. I start the day smelling like roses and end the day smelling like roses.

This is a natural deodorant that neutralizes body odour with the power of baking soda. It contains no aluminum salts and no propylene glycol. If you are looking for a natural deodorant I would definitely recommend Shmidt's. Not only is it natural but it works. I will definitely be trying the other scents available in this deodorant.

Must buyer

At first when I used it ,it felt a bit chalky. But after using it again it was better. Not to strong of a smell. I loved that it didn't leave a stain on any of my black tops .

Received from chickadvisor

I liked the smell it was not as bad as some of the reviews I had read. It work well. I did not like that it was almost grainy when applying. I any used it for a week, but will try it again.

Good product

Compared to other Schmidt’s products, this is the one I preferred. The scent is not overwhelming and because is the beige colour, I found it didn’t leave the white clumps the others did. Use as instructed- let it warm on your skin before applying. Provides all day protection!

Different but better deodorant

So I got to try this free sample. After using it for two weeks I have to say I love it. Immediately putting it on you notice it is gritty but I actually like that as it buffed my skin and helped me prevent my ingrown hairs around that area. The smell is amazing. This is my new favorite.

0.8/5

Odd...

This was a strange product for me. It was very gritty under the arms even after I warmed it like it said. It was very uncomfortable to put on. As I’m reading all of the reviews, I would agree that for a natural deodorant it has a has strong scent. I wear deodorant to bed and I had to wash this deodorant off my armpits because it was giving my husband and I a headache. With that said, I would not recommend this product.

0.8/5

December 08, 2020

Stained my skin and gave me a reaction

I have never experienced this before but it turned my armpit skin from normal to a dark brown color after less then a week. I have tried exfoliating, shaving and washing multiple times as day but nothing has worked. I have never had this happen with any product before and I am extremely disappointed.