Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

December 14, 2020

I have already bought more

I love schmidts products. This deodorant is excellent for my sensitive skin. It smells soo great !! I have already gone out and bought another one for my daughter and one for my husband. They have nice men's products too. Tell your friends its good stuff.

December 14, 2020

Smells great and works great!

I was skeptical on the rose scent before I got it but it’s actually very nice! It is strong but in my opinion in a good way! It is definitely effective as well!

United States

Great product

The product was great it's just if you have sensitive smell then dont use the rose & vanilla one as the rose is very over power kinda reminded me of my grandmother who use to put drops of rose water behind her ear other than that Great product

Good product!!

The deodorant felt comfortable when I apply on and a smell is good, if the price is right I sure I will get one I will share this product with my friends!!

Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Review

This product smelled great and seemed to work well, but I couldn't continue to use it as it irritated my underarm area. I feel that this product would be great and would work well for someone who does not have sensitive skin.

natural deodorant

This deodorant has a very soft subtle floral scent with a touch of sweetness from the vanilla, it lasted on me for the whole day until I shower before bedtime, the scent is strong enough but not overpowering, it is easy to apply, softened with contact on skin, I experience no skin irritation upon application, I recommend this deodorant.

Great smelling lasts long

I found this product to be really great. It had a nice long lasting smell. It irritate my armpits a little after shaving but other than that it was great.

December 14, 2020

Great smell all day long

When i first received this product. I opened it and smelled it. It appeared to be a little cakey but when i applied a little bit on the back of my hand, it turned out to be really creamy almost like vaseline petroleum jelly except with a beautiful rosy aroma with a hint of vanilla. It lasted me whole day at work. Since i work in a grocery store, there are of course lots of daily chores to do and a lot of sweating. But this baby kept all that at bay and i felt like i was carrying a rose bouquet around my neck. The only reason i am not giving it 5 stars is because it leaves some crumbly scrub like residue which goes away if you rub it in but i feel like it shouldn't be required to rub it in . I mean whats the whole point of the roll on bottle then.

Great natural deodorant

I was sceptical when I first received this sample, because I have tried several natural deodorants before, and they didn’t even seem to work right.
    I absolutely loved this deodorant! It will be replacing my old brand!!

Strong scent

This deodorant went on nicely and the scent lasted all day. However, the scent was very strong! I would use an unscented version but not this particular scent.