Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Definitely lovely

It works well keeps me dry all day, I love the fresh smell of roses and vanilla it is different and I like it.

Great Product!

Where do I begin? I was very skeptical at first, I have to admit. But I'm happy I did! I'm a cleaning lady, who is going through menopause, and sweat a lot. This deodorant keeps my armpits dry! I'm not a super fan of rose scented products, and would love to try another scent, but I truly love the product! I normally use an antiperspirant, but really liked this deodorant.

December 02, 2020

As good as it gets for a deodorant

I really love how this applies and smells. It stops me from developing an odor during my day which is fantastic. But being a deodrant and not an antiperspirant it doesn't stop wetness so I do sweat a lot. As a result I have to bathe daily when using it. With antiperspirant I can go up to 3days. It's really a fantastic product and it works amazingly well.

Deodorant

I absolutely love this product. The aroma soon opening was delightful! There was only one downfall...it was a bit sugary and a little rough to apply. Other than that I would highly recommend it and will be looking for it at my local shops. Thank you for the opportunity to try before I buy!

December 02, 2020

Perfect blend of roses and vanilla

I want to thank Chickadvisor for selecting me to test this natural deodorant. Upon opening the package, I was greeted with the sweet smell of roses and vanilla. It was the perfect blend. Made me feel special but not overpowering. I used it everyday since I received it and just love it. Will definitely be buying another one soon. #SchmidtsNaturalDeodorant

All natural. Pleasant smell

I love that this is all natural, no aluminum. The smell was very pleasant. I have used several different all natural deodorants. What I didn't like about this one is the "rough bits" in this formula. It was not smooth to apply. It works well, does the job.

Awesome

I absolutely love this product. No sweaty armpits whatsoever. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Schmidt s Rose and Vanilla deodorant

This deodorant was very nice.You can smell the rose and vanilla,but it was not strong or overpowering.It glided on very smooth,and lasted a nice while.I differently will buy this.Thank you for the free sample.

2.0/5

Very heavily scented

I was excited to try this natural deodorant. But once I did, I was disappointed. The deodorant itself was hard and did not glide on very well. And the scent was very overpowering. So much that I had to wash the deodorant off after having it on for a few minutes. I would not recommend this product.

🌹🌹

Let me start off by saying that I love the smell of this deodorant! If you’re someone who uses rose water in your skin care routine - this smells exactly like that! Such a beautiful, fragrant rose scent that I haven’t seen in any other deodorant I’ve used before! It was my first time using Schmidt’s natural deodorant — at first glance, it does look like it won’t go on smoothly but I followed the directions to hold it onto your skin for a few moments to allow the product to soften and glide smoothly into your skin! I will definitely be purchasing this in the future!