Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Impressed

This was my first time using a natural deodorant, and I was quite surprised how will it worked. The scent wasn’t too strong either. It does have a more grainer texture than regular deodorant so it does feel kind like your underarm is getting exfoliated. I would buy this again. It works well and nice knowing it’s safe for your body.

Great Natural Deodorant

This was my first time trying a natural deodorant and was a good experience. I loved the smell of roses it wasn't too strong for me. It had a different texture than other deodorants I've tried. It wasn't sticky or greasy at all and lasted throughout the day. Overall a great natural deodorant and would recommend.

1.0/5

Smells like mosquito repellent

I felt the strong citronella smell quite offensive. It goes on wet so I felt sticky and wet all day. Are used a couple of days, and I would not recommend it to anyone.

Strong Smell

It dried up easily and leave my armpit very smooth but the smell for me is very strong. I also ask my husband to smell it for me and he said it smells good but its too strong.

Smell the Roses!

The deodorant smell is very nice but not overpowering. It lasted all day and night. It doesn't apply as nicely as other deodorants I've tried, but they were not natural products so hard to compare. Texture can be improved a bit as it is gritty...but overall loved it.

on the fence

i tried..love the smell..and it works very well! only thing i didnt like...and im not sure if its because the product isnt contured like regular deodorants...but because its flat across i felt like it scratches and was uncomfy to apply.

Works well!

The texture of this deodorant is rough and you really need to hold it against your skin for it to glide on smoother as it was uncomfortable when I tried to apply it initially. It has a nice subtle scent and kept me smelling fresh all day. It worked really well for a natural product.

December 01, 2020

Smells exactly like roses, keeps underharm dry.

Loved this product, smells fresh and same as wild roses, definetely recommend!

December 01, 2020

Good deodorant, but not for me

Though this deodorant is good quality and something I would generally use, I was not fond of the scent at all. It was far too strong for me. It was a tad grainy, but that's something I could get over.

Schmidts Rose + Vanilla Natural deodarant

I received this, upon opening the package I was pleasantly.surprised. the smell was really.pleasent and not much was needed. I smelt good all day. Thank.you so much.