Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Effective but too smelly

I tried the deodorant for few days, so far the effectiveness is really good the only problem for me is the smell.
    The rose smell is way too strong that at some point is too much. Maybe the same product with less smell is the perfect hit.
    I'll love to try this with a lavender smell.

Would buy it again

I have been using it for a week. It works wonders for sweat. I do find the rose smell a bit overwhelming but it is a great product and I would like to Rey a different fragrance in.

No more Sweats

I received this product to try from Chick Advisor and am very happy I did. This deodorant has a very soft fragrance and really works extremely well. There is no stickiness when applied and does not quit working half way through your day.
    I will be buying this product and recommend everyone to try it. You will not be disappointed

December 01, 2020

Must love the smell of Roses

The product is gritty, the smell of roses is so strong but natural. I did not smell the vanilla at all. It seems to work ok. It is fair for the retail price. It feels and looks like brown sugar that has a bit of water in it to make it like paste.

New Brunswick, Canada

Less Rose more Vanilla

I received this #freeproduct of Schmidt's rose+vanilla natural deodorant to test from Chick adviser.
    The rose scent is strong and I would rather have more vanilla. The rose scent doesn't stay has strong thankfully. The texture feels a bit like sandpaper at first but as the deodorant warms up it gets better.

Smell great all day!

This deodorant smells great ALL day long! Being all natural, I had no skin reactions, even though I wore it all day. The smell isn't overwhelming, but pleasant, as you get a gentle reminder of the smellof roses.

Smell so good

The combination of the Rose and vanilla smells so good. My daughter has a sensitive skin she is happy using Schmidt Natural Deodorant....
    I would recommed you to try it...

1.2/5

This one is not for me

I really wasn’t happy with this product. The first time I tried to use the product it was very granular and felt like sandpaper. Also the rose scent is too strong.

Loved it

i have a strong penchant to try the new deodorants... I LOVED it because firstly, it has two of my favorite ingredients- Vanilla & Rose... It actually smells the same. Secondly, it has delivered what it promises. It is as refreshing as it sounds. Not to forget, the texture is super smooth.
    I have no reason to not to use it regularly. After all its vanilla and rose!!!🌸🌸🌺🌷🌺🌷🌺🌷🌸🌸

Buy it? YES!!!!!

Perfect!!!

Smells amazing! And works! I was very surprised that after at least 6-7 hours, that this deodorant still worked very well. I was skeptical, since I have used other "natural" deodorants before, that didn't work. So I am very pleasantly surprised that this one works!