Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021
    2.0/5

Strong Smell

I found that the Rose smell was very over powering and no one around me really like the smell. Had to go and wash it off after about 30 min.

It works!

So I am going to be as honest as I possibly can be. Did this deodorant work yeah it sure did but I found I smelt like a pot of potpourri out of my gramma's house in the 1980s. Sure it worked and I'm sure some people will like how it smells but I wasn't one of them.

Un test concluant

J’ai bien aimé essayer le désodorisant ,il est agréable à porter ,il fais bien son travail...merci de me permettre d’essayer vos produits...à la prochaine

The smell is nice

I liked the smell, but found that it was gritty when I applied it. Overall works better than what I used to have

Vanille et rose

J’ai apprécié le mélange de rose et vanille, par contre, l’odeur est trop prononcée pour moi. J’aime quelque chose de plus subtil qui va s’estomper.

Je vais l’essayer sur une plus longue période pour voir si je m’habitue.

2.0/5

Not my taste

I found the smell was ok, but found that it was gritty when I applied it.

Never last long

The smell is ok, but have found it didnt last all day needing to apply a couple times thru out the day

Fresh scent that lasts

First of all I noticed that this deoderant had a very natural colour to it which i loved. No dyes and colouring is great and it smells amazing. The rose and vanilla is a perfect mix. I did notice too it takes a little longer to dry which is not a big deal but if you get dressed immediately after you could be a little sticky. I felt it kept me feeling fresh all day and the best part is the ingredients. All natural and nothing harmful. I'm so happy companies are making these great products for us. Definitely on my list to buy.

Nice scent

I was lucky enough to receive this product to try. Overall its a nice product, I really like the scent. However I found this to have a “gritty” texture and it crumbles on application. This is not my first time using a natural deodorant, so I didn’t have a transition period. The scent lasts quite long, pretty much all day for me. Not sure that I would purchase this in the future.

Great product 👌

This rose vanilla roll on just glides on the skin very smooth. My arms pits are feeling great with this sumptuous fresh smelling product all day I have a sensitive skin but byfar neither of the ingredientsnor its fragrancehas given me any reactions. Its free of parabens and sulphates and made of all natural plant based ingredients also its mineral based which means it absorbs in mybskin very quickly leaving no residue to spoil my clothes. It stays with me longer hours and no need to reapply anything like other body sprays. I just love and worth the money to spend. Thanks #schmidtsNaturalDeodrant