Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Overall Good

Good product, works well, smells good, strange texture, strange colour.

Efficace

Produit efficace contre la transpiration et les odeurs
    Mais il ne faut pas en mettre beaucoup sinon il tache les vêtements

November 30, 2020

Schmidts rose and vanilla deodorant

I liked the sent and the protection.Only downfall is that it left a residue on on clothing.

November 30, 2020

Long lasting and very floral smell

I recently received this as a sample. I have been using it for the past week or so almost everyday. The instructions say to hold it to your skin to let the product warm up. I definitely recommend this. The scent is a very powerful floral scent. I don't mind the smell but if you are sensitive to smells, it may be too strong for you. However, I find the scent lasts all day and even while going on walks or workouts, the scent is still there! The scent lasts on my clothes which I don't mind. I like that it is a natural deodorant that actually works! I would recommend this if you like decently strong smelling deodorant that does it's job :)

Great natural product!

I received the cute sample size (perfect for actually using it regularly to compose an appropriate review)
    Was a limitless overwhelmed by the rose scent , but was pleasantly surprised that it wasn’t as strong applied
    Overall very happy to have sampled and will look to purchase once sample is used up.

November 30, 2020

Natural Deodorant that works!

Schmidts is by far one of the better natural deodorants. It is lightweight and still lasts me all day! Will continue to purchase.

Amazing product

Not only was is long lasting throughout the day, but the smell is amazing 🥰

Smells wonderful

I received this product from free in exchange for an honest review.
    My first observation was that this smells great. I love the rose and vanilla scent. Delicate. Not at all over powering, and it’s obviously natural not artificial.
    The texture is little gritty for my liking, and it leaves white lines on my clothing.
    Over all I thing the pros outweigh the cons however I generally use and antiperspirant instead of deodorant and the pros were not enough to get me to switch from that completely.

#SchmidtsNaturalDeodorant

Very pleasant

Keep in mind when I received this in the mail it came in an unprotected envelope and the temperature was below freezing. I don't know if 6his effected the product not but when I apply it, it feels like sand paper and flakes off the applicator. Other than that it is a wonderful deodorant. It smells like your in a rose garden its absolutely beautiful. I never did get the hint of vanilla but I love roses. And when working out I know it's doing the job because I smell a bouquet of roses. Very glad to have tried this i will have to purchase on my own to see if it is texture thing or temperature thing.

Sentir la rose...

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer Schmidt’s ROSE+VANILLE NATURELLE DÉSODORISANT EN BÂTON avec Chickadvisor. J'ai beaucoup aimé le produit. Une légère odeur de rose, il est comfortable et il dure toute la journée. Je vais continuer à l'utiliser à l'avenir! Je recommande!