Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

November 28, 2020

Smells great, not that easy to use

Received this as a sample. Used it for a few days now. I find that it is hard to roll on. When I roll it on, it breaks down into small pieces, which isn't great because it gets all over my clothes. I love the rose and vanilla smell though.

November 28, 2020

Lasts longer than regular deodorant

I've been using it for a week and find I don't sweat it off, the scent lasts longer than other brands and i don't feel sticky after putting it on

Smells fresh

Very good deodorant without any aluminum in it. I also love the rose vanilla smell. It smells very feminine and keep you fresh all day.

Great product

My first time try Schmidt’s deodorant, live the fragrance of roses , l use it every day and it definitely works, love to try other fragrance too.

Amazing

I love this product and the scent of this. The packaging is discreet and sleek. Would definitely recommend this

Smells Great!

The fragrance reminds me of wild roses and the deodorant worked fine but it is a little gritty which is different. #SchmidtsNaturalDeodorant

Great Scent!

I have been looking to try a Natural Deodorant to try for a long time, and was excited to give this a go! It would be great for minimal to regular sweaters, but as a fairly heavy sweater myself, I found this wasn’t quite enough to keep my dry and odor free throughout the day.

November 28, 2020

Great Smelling Product that works and is Vegan!

I received the Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant in exchange for my honest review. I did love the way that it smelt and that the smelled and that it is made from all natural aluminum free rose and vanilla and that it is scented from essential oils. I often buy antiperspirants because I often work out, I haven't lately so I haven't been able to test the product on those accounts. So far it is standing up to the claims of neutralizing odors and keeping me fresh.

Schmidt’s Rose & Vanilla deodorants

The scent was abit strong for me the 1st time I used it...I’m used to a more subtle baby powder scent. By the 2nd day I was used to the scent & liked the combo of floral & vanilla...it was more perfume-like rather than deodorant-like. I did need to re-apply it later in the day but never noticed any sweat smell afterwards. All in all very pleased!

Sent super bon

Ce produit sent super bon. Il ne laisse pas une impression de mouillé ou collant. Il est efficace contre la transpiration. Je le recommande sans hésiter