Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

lovely

i found this product works well which surprised me. i really enjoyed the scent because i usually reach for unscented products. just a light and pretty scent. thank you for the opportunity to sample this product!

December 10, 2020

Great protection with none of the harmful stuff

I try to stay away from antiperspirants that contains aluminum and harmful chemicals so i'm always happy when I find a good natural deodorant that works well and smells nice.
    The texture of this Schmidt's Rose & Vanilla Natural Deodorant can be a little abrasive so you might not want to rub it too hard on your armpits. The rose smell is very subtle and pleasant, not too overpowering and quite nice. The protection is okay, I never had odor problems while wearing this but sometimes after a long warm day the armpits tend to become very humid quickly. This product is great for day to day activities, I still have to test it during an intense workout session at the gym but so far so good.
    Great natural product!

🌸Amazing 🌸

Thank you so much for this sample. I love it! I am a person that sweats just standing in one spot but I found this deodorant great for controlling the wetness and smell. It’s also great that it is a natural deodorant that works. Thank you so much.

Long lasting

I love that the smell is long lasting and smells great. Didn’t like the gritty feel when I put it on the first day. It does has a strong sense and in workplace that it’s scent free policy might be a problem. Love that you can put it on in the morning and last all day

December 10, 2020

Smells great and keeps you smelling fresh!

By far this is the best all natural deodorant that I could find. The smell is great which lasts all day without it being too harsh and the chemicals that are in other deodorants. Love how it does not leave a white residue and I never had an issue with there being deodorant marks on my clothing. Definitely recommend. 10/10.

Good product

Product seems as good as my usual brand but it's more expensive so I'm sure i will be buying again unless i see it on sale. I also wish it would come in more fragrances

Could get better.

As soon as it got here I used it after my shower. I noticed that it hurts when you spread it on your skin. Felt like a weird texture and hurt a little since it’s a bit raspy.
    The scent is ok, but at the end of the day I found myself sweating and having a weird smell on me.
    I loved the size of the product and the packaging is so cute.

Smells amazing

I thought it goes on and omg it smells so good and keeps u so refreshed diffently going to buy this maybe in athoer senses can't wait to try more love it

Naturally BO free :)

This product works great. Its has a decent smell more inclined towards rose which stays for a long time. Just that it left stains especially on my light coloured clothes. But since i like the smell and it works, i wear it with darker clothes..

I love this

I loved the Schmidt's Rose and Vanilla Natural Deodorant!! It worked wonders for me other deodorants left little balls of deodorant on my arm pits at the end of the day this one did not. It felt a little gritty the first few times I used it but after awhile it went on smooth, the rose scent is a little strong so if someone doesn't like strong scents it might not be for them but they do offer different scents so that's good. I would recommend this to anyone that's looking for a natural deodorant!!