Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Not for me

I was not a huge fan of the gritty texture and the scent of this deodorant. It's not terrible, but it would not be my first choice. I love that the ingredients are all natural though!

It works good!

I got this product for free and for testing purposes a week or so ago and have been using it since then.
    I truly believe this deodorant is made with good quality ingredients and I am happy to see that it does not contain parabens, phthalates, aluminum and other harmful ingredients.
    It doesn’t stain clothes, keeps me fresh, however, the scent was a bit strong for me, not bad and it is natural scents, I just thought it was a bit strong.

Awesome product

Amazing smell and non greasy . Would definitely recommend everyone to use .

December 04, 2020

Amazing Natural Deodorant with Great Scent!

Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant works well and smells great! The scent is much better than many deodorants I've used, and it's great that it's natural! Only drawback is that it can be slightly grainy, but it's an otherwise amazing product!

Amazing amazing A-MAZ-ING

I absolutely loved the smell of this from the first time I opened it! Such a beautiful scent of true roses- and it sure did the kid! First time I used it was my first shift Back to work in a busy restaurant and it held up so much better than anything I have used in the past! I have always been a dove girl when it came to deodorant but this stuff has me sold and I feel so much better knowing it’s ALL NATURAL! It’s a win win in my books!

Amazing scent!

I received this product to try from Chickadvisor. I normally use an antiperspirant, so I was looking forward to trying an all-natural deodorant. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this product. The scent is AMAZING and the best thing about it, in my opinion. I thought it worked pretty well and was long-lasting, but I'm not sure how well it would work in hot weather. The only thing I didn't like was the slightly granular texture of the product. Other than that, I will definitely purchase this again, especially for my young daughters!

December 04, 2020

Natural deodorant with heavenly rose fragrance

Thanks to ChickAdvisor, I got opportunity to try Schmidt’s Natural deodorant in Rose+Vanilla . It has long lasting lovely fresh fragrance of roses. It also has Vanilla which is suppressed by rose scent. It kept me fresh all day long and I could even smell the aroma at the end of the day. It’s has long last effects. This deodorant has natural and plant base ingredients. The texture is bit grainy and gritty as it has sodium bicarbonate (baking soda). It slides smoothly after holding to skin for few seconds as it warm up and soften the oils on contact. So, I would definitely recommend following brand’s instructions. I love it. I would highly recommend it specially someone who love and use natural deodorant.

Great little Sample

Product was a little strong scent but not unpleasant. Worked great. Would recommend this product to friends and family.

Natural & Effective

The look of product is awesome. It is long- lasting scent with natural fragrance of rose and vanilla. The product doe not contain any harmful formula contains like aluminum, parabens or phthalates which is the best part means its safe to use on skin. Also, its Non-greasy and non-sticky and absorbs into skin effectively. A very little is required to maintain freshness whole day. The only thing that did not work is that the product claims that body heat softens it, which is not that effective because then you will have to wait for long keeping the product near your skin for it to soften which is too cumbersome. But, otherwise the product is very effective.

Amazing Smell with Safe Coverage

I do not generally like the smell of Roses however this smells incredible. I love that it stays on all day without having to reapply like you would with other natural deodorants. I am also loving the idea of a clean product that my skin may absorb. No breakouts, no stains on my clothes, continuous wear, and great smell- what more can you ask for?