Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Very nice product😊

Thank you @chickadvisor and @schmidtsnaturals for letting me try this product.

I have been using this product for a couple of days now. I love the fact that it does not leave a white marking on my clothes. I used to use degree and I would always have it and even washing wouldn’t help after a while. It also smells amazing and keeps me dry all day long. I only did basic everyday activities. I do not workout so idk how well this would perform during working out. Overall, very nice product and also received a coupon with it too 🥰🥰🥰🥰

✨A PERFECT deodorant✨

This deodorant is perfect,not only is it natural but it keeps you smelling wonderful all day and helps against stress sweat😍perfect 10/10 would definitely buy again!!

Mon nouvel essentiel!

J'ai honnêtement doutée d'aimer ce produit à cause de la couleur et de la texture granuleuse. Mais j'ai essayé quand même quelques jours et je suis contente de l'avoir fait. Son odeur es tellement légère et original. Ça tenu es vraiment plus longue et j'ai pas eu à en reappliquer durant la journée. C'était vraiment agréable. Je le recommande sans aucun doute.

November 26, 2020

Works great, smells awesome!

This product smells great and works for my body. I will definitely be purchasing again in the future!

November 26, 2020

Good

This deodorant glids on smooth and soft without pulling your skin. It doesn't fewl powdery or sticky once appled. Smells amazing but not too much scent once appled

Impressed with natural deodorant

It was my first time trying a natural deodorant. The scent is very pleasant (I feel much more roses than vanilla) and it's easy to spread, lasted all day and it did not cause any stain on my clothes or reactions on my skin.
    At first time I think I applied too much, since the product contains oils, it's much more soft than regular deodorants. But then you realize you don't need that much and find the right balance.
    For my final tests I just need to try it during gym time or hot weather, since now it's cold where I live I won't be able to know for now. But I can say I liked the product a lot!

November 26, 2020

Great product but disliked the smell!

This deodorant seem to last all day which I find most natural deodorants don't. I like this deodorant but personally didn't care for the smell at all.

1.0/5

Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant

I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. The deodorant works quite nicely however I could not stand the smell of it. It’s Rose Vanilla on the package but all I could smell is overpowering rose scent. It’s a fairly good product if you can stand the smell of rose which I didn’t like.

I have a winner

Finally, I found deodorant which smells divine and gives me all day protection

1.0/5

Over powering!

As soon as I removed the cap on this deodorant I was hit by a sickly sweet smell that reminded me of my great aunt. I did try the product and found it a little gritty but it did apply OK. After about 1 hour I could not take the smell and had to wash it off. My shirt had to be washed as the smell remained on it as well. I am so shocked that i this age of fragrance free rules in many places, that this product would be produced with such a overpowering scent. This went right into the garbage! Sorry Schmidt's! I really liked the idea of a natural, non aluminum deodorant.
    Please note that this was a promotional product.