Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

I like, don’t love

I like the fact that this deodorant is natural. It smells decent, it holds up during the day. But I can’t stand the texture of it. It feels like wet sand. I recommend if that won’t bother you.

November 27, 2020

Sweet scent. Loved that about it.

Recieved my free sample and before I applied it I ran a finger across the bar just to test it and be sure. Seemed like a good texture and smelled great (may not be ideal for a scent-free environment). Applied and it felt good, not chalky and didn't stain my fabric. Did not do any high intensity activity so cannot tell what it's like after such activities. All in all I loved it and would buy it.

Great Natural Deodorant

I received this deodorant for free from chick advisor to try out. I was skeptical because all of the other natural deodorants that I’ve tried did not hold up. But this one was such a pleasant surprise! I work out every morning so I applied this prior to working out and after the workout I still smelled fresh. I will be purchasing this one after my sample size runs out!

November 27, 2020

Wonderful love it .......

I just love the scent!!!!!! Kept me dry and sweet smelling all day really enjoy . I do not know if they also make body wash but if they do would run to buy it right now I couple it with Dove body wash renewing rose scent great result with that combo. Would also really enjoy a lavender or jasmine fragrance personal taste.So all in all it is a buy for me😘.

1.5/5

Loved the scent but..

The scent is what sold me on this product. Rose and Vanilla are 2 of my favorite scents. I was excited to try it, as I want to get away from using anti perspirants and into more natural products. Unfortunately, the product did not work for me. I really wanted it to work for me. Using it working from home being away from people is fine, but I could never wear this to work or out in public as I would sweat and get really bad BO.
    I expected a lot better from all of the reviews and hype about this product. Maybe natural deodorants are just not for me.

Works great

I really enjoyed this product. It did well for keeping me dry and it smells really nice. The only small issue is that it's a bit of a rough texture so it's not completely smooth when you apply it but I would still purchase it and use it!

Too much fragrance

Too much rose fragrance. It is so strong and smell is not for enough time

All Natural and Vegan

First off, this product smells Incredible! It's like it's made of a beloved candle not a deodorant. The rose smells like truly fresh roses, not artificial in any way. In combination with the vanilla, it's just incredible. Then you find out that it's all natural, vegan and completely cruelty free. This just melts into my skin, no reside on my clothes, and it works under stress. I work in retail during a pandemic, I know stress. This stuff really works. A+ product and company and it's not often anyone can say that these days. I'll be stocking up on this natural deodorant absolutely.

Love it! Smells amazing!

I love the smell and how long the product lasts. I'd highly recommend this product.

Nice scent

This deodorant was sent to me from chick advisor. It has a really subtle rose scent that doesn’t seem too over powering like other deodorant brands. This was my first time trying a natural deodorant and I would definitely recommend this to others. The only negative part is that it seemed a bit oily when applied.