Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Strong smell and gritty

I always buy this brand (usually lavender...have tried the tropical too). The smell of this one was too 'old lady's and I found this super gritty. Never have I experienced this before. Because of these two things I would not recommend this specific product....however highly recommend the lavender.

Amazing product!

It’s one of the best deodorants I’ve tested!
    This new scent is the best they have so far.
    It spreads really well, I normally have a hard time finding a good deodorant.
    I’ll be sticking with them for a good time

Schmidts Rose Vanilla Natural Deodorant

I love it. It goes on smooth and it lasts all day even through my hot flashes. I will use the coupon that came with my sample. This will be my deodorant from now on.

The best

This is the first natural deodorant that really helps! It keeps me dry and smelling good! I love that is a non-greasy or sticky formula and it smells really good! Consistency is kid of weird, like a stick scrub but after a while you don’t feel the crumbs! I love it and I will definitely going to buy this one in the future...

Works all day!

I have always used traditional deodorants and need to reapply as the day goes on for piece of mind. I decided to give this a shot and only use once a day and it did not quit!
    I am VERY impressed!

2.0/5

Pas satisfait

Je n’ai pas aimé la texture granuleuse, le parfait est très fort donc durant la journée je pouvais sentir l’odeur du désodorisant.

Awesome

This product smells great and glides easy and protects

Smells amazing

This is a very good deodorant, it goes on easy , a bit wet but drys quickly, it left me feeling fresh and clean and lasted all day also left me odor free all day and night. My favorite thing is the smell it has a fresh clean sent , I will definitely buy this again , I think its my new favorite! . #gotitfree SchmidtsNaturalDeodorant

Deodorant

I love the smell and freshness it goes on smooth and I feel fresh all day

Amazing!

I absolutely love this deodorant! It has the most amazing smell that is subtle and not overpowering like some deodorants. I also love that only a little but is needed, just couple a few swipes, so the container should last a long time. I honestly can't wait to put this on in the morning!