Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

November 21, 2020

I needed this and I never knew

This natural deodorant is fabulous and fantastic. It works all day and has a nice perfume scent that I pleasantly smelled throughout the day. I received only a small sample size but I'm going to buy the full size for sure.

November 21, 2020

Great smell and does the job

I really like this deodorant. It smells great and I love that it’s natural. One thing I am not too fond of is that it kind of crumbles when being applied. I can live with it though! Overall, really good product and I will make the switch to Schmidt’s.

Smells great...works well

I used this sample today and yesterday and my underarms are dry!!! It smells amazing and I will definately be buying it!!

Flowery sweet

I love the powdery fresh cut rose scent with the hint of sweet vanilla. I like the pink and white packaging that matches lady like scent. It’s smooth on my skin and what’s more amazing is that it’s natural and safe. My husband absolutely loving the scent on me too.

Deodorant

This product works well and it does a great job this product is a very great smell

November 21, 2020

Needed only one scent to decribe it.

The scent of Vanilla was overpowered by the rose scent. I love the fact that it work very well on me. My only concern about this product isin the summer it would attract the bees to you. Half of scent used would be enough. Love the idea that it was a free trail size.

Natural Wonder

This product is wonderful. It smells amazing and has keeps me dry throughout the day.
    I would highly recommend this deodorant to anyone who want a natural product to use.

Best natural deodorant!

Its my first time trying a natural deodorant and I’m quite pleased with the result. It’s very moisturizing and dries clear. I love that this deodorant has no paraben and aluminum.

Great scent!

This natural deodorant was better than any I have tried so far. The scent was amazing and lasted long. No need for reapplying through the day! The formula is a great texture as well.

Great product

Love the smell it works great I would recommend less.