Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Rose + Vanilla

Very nice and silky feeling...wasn’t sure about the smell at first but it
    Smells great!

All around great product

This deodorant smells amazing! It did it's job to keep me smelling and feeling fresh. It was easy to use with no mess and very transportable. I will definitely be buying it again!

Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant

Sens très bon, très doux pour la peau, efficace, bonne texture et bel emballage

November 20, 2020

Great feel, non-staining but powerful smell

Great application feel, non greasy and non staining on dark clothes. The smell at the time of application and the first few hours is quite overbearingly floral which unfortunately does not work for my zero scent workplace policy. Would likely choose a less strong or unscented version.

Clean, Natural and Easy to Apply

I loved that this is a natural deodorant - it’s something I’ve been wanting to try for a long time. I loved the cute packaging, size perfect for travelling and I was pleasantly surprised how easily it glided on (didn’t need to use much product). I would definitely replace this brand with the mainstream one I’ve been using. Would have given 5 stars if it was a different scent. Rose and vanilla was lovely but rose is a little too old lady-ish. Overall very happy with this product! Will replace my tween daughter’s line with this as well.

Vanille

J`ai trouvé qu`il sentait très bon et j`aime le naturel de ce produit. Il laisse la peau douce.

Fragrant

I loved this natural deodorant, it actually smelt like roses and it was a smooth texture which sort of melted and spread with the heat of my body, you don’t need to apply much.

A Fantastic Product

I was really impressed by how great this natural deodorant worked. It has a lovely delicate rose and vanilla scent that I loved and after wearing it all day it didn't stain my clothes. I feel confident that after a good day's work it was still doing a great job of keeping me fresh. I absolutely loved it and would recommend it to anyone who loves all natural products. #SchmidtsNaturalDeodorant

November 20, 2020

good

Smell good, last long enough. May or may not purchase again.

2.0/5

Pleasant Scent but Didn't Work

Firstly, I'd like to say that I found the product scent to be very pleasant. The scent is very nice and not too strong. Now, after trying this product, I found it did not help to control the wetness under my arms. I will admit, I do sweat more than the average woman and/or man. It also, after only 2 uses, made my armpits break out in a few itchy red bumps. This may be due to the amount of baking soda in it.
    Lastly, it is unfortunate that I could not use this for longer, because of the break outs. I'm all for natural products, however, this one has me as not good. I can only suggest that the makers of this product use less baking soda and/or not use it, as it is an irritant to some.
    Overall, it is an okay product, it did keep odors at bay, but not much else.