Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Great deodorant

Received a free sample of Schmidts Natural Deodorant. Overall I am really happy with this sample. It smells wonderful and leaves my underarms soft. The only draw back that I had is how soft that it gets when putting it on. It almost feels like it is melting and alot gets left on the edges of the container. But otherwise I am really impressed. I cannot wait to try of scents out.

1.0/5

Sad I did not like it.

The smell of the deodorant was not too potent but turned “mushy” once applied.

No sweat

I don't like this product, I LOVE it👍👍.Definitely recommend it..Smells amazing

November 20, 2020

As good as any natural deodorant

It has an interesting texture. As any natural deodorant, it doesn’t last all day and needs to be reapplied. It does smell nice though.

Love it!

I received this sample for free. I was very pleased with this product. I have tried other natural deodorants before and haven't quite found the right match but this one is perfect for me. The scent is nice and light. A small amount of the product goes a long way. It did a great job at keeping fresh and comfortable all day long! I will definitely be purchasing this product.

Schmidt's

Very easy to apply and use. You certainly don't need much to achieve results. It certainly seems to control odor. The smell of the product is not for me. The rose smell is awful, other than that, it's a treat product.

November 20, 2020

Works well but feels rough

The most important thing with deodorants is whether it works. A lot of natural deodorants just don't do the job for me. Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla works. Hand in hand with whether it works is whether you like the scent. This scent is so good. I normally don't go for rose but love vanilla. The combination of these scents is so much better than I would have assumed it could be!
    The reason I gave it 4 stars rather than 5 is because of the amount of grit in it. You are supposed to hold it by your pit before applying to soften in but even after that there is still a sandpaper like feel when you apply it that lingers for a few minutes after applying. I will likely continue using it in spite of this since the benefit of a working natural deodorant outlays the few minutes of discomfort but I would obviously be pleased if this was something they could change about it.

November 20, 2020

Natural, Effective and Smells Great!

This product exceeded my expectations. It went on smoothly and had a pleasant smell, but it wasn't over-powering. It lasted all day, and is natural to boot!

Surprisingly good

I found the scent lighter than expected after I put it on. Long lasting no discoloration of my clothing. This is one of the best deodorants I have tried.

Good Deodorant

This is a good Deodorant, the rose smell is a little strong for me but if you like rose I'm sure you will love this product!