Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Love the Smell

I just received my sample of Schmidt's Rose and Vanilla Natural Deodorant and tried it.
    I love the smell of Roses.

Just right

This deodorant provides just enough scent and absorbing power. It feels light and breathable all day even on mountain hikes! I would love for the cap to be redesigned so it doesn’t clump residue around the seal.

Great Product

I was a little skeptical since I have a difficult time finding a deodorant that I like.
    Schmidt's Rose +Vanilla Deodorant smells amazing, lasting scent, buttery smooth feeling when applying...it works!! I didn't have any worries after doing heavy lifting all day on the job. I would highly recommend this product to everyone.
    Thank you for the opportunity to allow me to sample this product.

November 20, 2020

Odeur de rose trop prononcée

Habituellement, j'ai beaucoup leurs produits, mais le déodorant rose-vanille à une odeur trop prononcée de rose à mon goût. On ne sent presque pas la vanille. Toutefois il est vrai qu'une petite quantité suffit!

Great natural deodorant!!

This is one of the absolute best natural deodorants that I have tried! I am an avid runner and find that this rids the afterstink fabulously, compared to other natural brands. When not on a run I feel fresh and dry all day long! The only drawbacks I find is it is a rougher texture with application compared to other brands and the rose/vanilla is not my favourite scent.

Smells great

I got it right away it smelled incredible applies a little crumply but it’s the best natural deodorant I’ve ever used

Great protection

Great protection and scent lasts all day! I was able to use it once per day and not having to reapply for additional protection.

Great product!

I have a hard time with scented products irritating my skin, but I love scents... ;0(
    But this deodorant did an amazing job at, well, fighting my smell, and leaving a really subtle scent. I love this and will definitely buy it again.

Interesting deodorant

I got my package a few days ago and have been using the deodorant for about 3 days now.
    My first impression was that the smell is fantastic!
    Once I applied it, I noticed that it was grainy and a little uncomfortable to put on.
    With that said, I will say that it is a good deodorant and did the job as I used it during a workout.
    I would recommend but would advice applying it is not the best feeling.

2.0/5

Schmidt's Rose+Vanilla Natural

Schmit's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant worked well but the sent was not for me personally .I do love that its Natural .I thought it smell more of roses but honestly i couldnt describe the sent ,im not sure what it smell like but i did not like the sent but liked it worked.