Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

November 20, 2020

The scent stayes on even through sweat

Smells nice
    I like that it has natural ingredients
    Even after 9 hours of work and returning home the scent stayed on and it wasn't a mixture of a scent with my sweat
    Im giving it a 4/5 because i just recently started using it otherwise its really good

Love this!!

My last deodorant was not very good, I had to apply it at least 3 times a day and I still stank :( Since using Schmidt's rose and vanilla, I only need to apply once a day, it smells so nice, very light yet beautiful. I feel like I have more confidence now that my sweat and odour are not around anymore :) YAY!!

Douceur

J'ai adoré la douceur du déodorant naturel SCHMIDT'S rose et vanille autant pour la douceur d'application que pour l'odeur douce de la rose. Il laisse une texture légère qui laisse la peau douce sans être collante.

2.7/5

November 20, 2020

I have tried better deodorants

I honestly have tried better deodorants than this, but I would still use it as it has a pleasant smell. Thought I would not buy it again. I wouldn't recommend buying this deodorant.

1.3/5

Not a fan

I received this product as a sample from chick advisor and had high hopes for it but unfortunately for me it didn’t do it’s purpose at all. It has a very odd texture to it (I’m assuming this is because it’s natural). It was not pleasant feeling on the skin and I immediately started sweating through my shirt . But this may just be my body, everyone is different ! This is why I love sampling products !

My first natural deodorant

I like this deodorant. The smell lasts all day. It has to me an old fashioned rose smell. I sweat a lot so I need a strong deodorant and this is it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. It was a bit grittier than I was expecting so I had to get used to that. But I definitely will buy it in the future

November 20, 2020

does the job but has a strong lingering smell

The product seems to do well on sensitive skin as I've had no reaction to it, but the smell is very strong and personally if I'm going to smell like my deoderant all day long I would prefer a different combination of scents than this one. If you're sensitive to scents and perfumes I'd suggest you avoid this one. I'd be willing to try another scent in this line of products but in the meantime I'm going back to using crystal deoderant with no smell to it at all.

Awesome!

This deodorant is my holy grail! I had been using conventional deodorants prior to using this deodorant and once I started this deodorant, not only did I instantly feel the difference but overtime I noticed a massive difference in the appearance of my skin. Totally recommend!

Healthy Deodorant

Received my free Schmidt's Rose+Vanilla deodorant. I started using right away. This product managed my body odour quite well (& I perspire a lot). I liked the soft texture and how it applied so well. I liked the fragrance but found it quite strong as it competed with other fragrances I was wearing. I would prefer a fragrance free Schmidt Deodorant or more neutral fragrance. That said, if I am not wearing other product, I will continue to use this Rose+Vanilla as it works quite well.

Efficacité

Ce produit est très efficace durant toute la journée. Par contre la senteur de la rose est trop forte. Il faudrait enlever la rose pour laisser strictement la vanille

Updated On: November 21, 2020

Ce produit est assez efficace durant toute la journée. Il est vrai que je ne suis pas une bibitte d'exercices mais je bouge assez. Je teste la moiteur à tous les jours depuis que j'ai ce déodorant naturel et j'ai présumé trop vite de son efficacité. C'est malheureusement variable. La senteur prononcée de la rose ne me convient pas mais celle de la vanille serait parfaite toute seule.