Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Impressed!

Initially, I had reservations about the rose and vanilla combination. Wow, my assumptions were way off!
    Schmidt's is a highly effective deodorant, with a pleasing scent.
    I was pleasantly surprised with this natural product!

Natural Deodorant Needs Less Rose Essential Oil

I received my FREE 19.8g sample of Schmidt's Rose and Vanilla Natural Deodorant this week. I really wanted this to work for me. I love the fact that it is natural and contains no parabens, no propylene glycol or aluminum salts. However, I found the rose essential oil smell overwhelming and rather strong and clingy. It ruined it for me. I could barely smell the hint of vanilla. In general, I think it needs a little less rose essential oil and maybe a little more vanilla. In our scent sensitive society, this natural deodorant is too fragrant to wear.

Love the scent

First of all I love the scent of this product. It is not sticky once applied and it dries quickly.

Effective but smelly

I have used Schmidt’s deodorant for a few years, but would not purchase this one. I don’t love the smell and it is grainy when it goes on. I will continue to use the Lime Bergamot deodorant from Schmidt’s

November 20, 2020

You Have Got to start This!

I have been using one brand of deodorant for years & wasn't too sure about Schmidts Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant. I had to try it! The vanilla & rose scent is so delicate which I like. Not a fan of heavy scents. I have used it it for a week. The product is soft & glides on. It does not feel sticky very smooth. I found that I really like using this deodorant & may even purchase it in the future. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to try it!

Great product

Love the smell and more importantly stoped me from perspiring

Smells wonderful

I've got my sample today and was very thrilled. I love the rose scent a lot. The downside is the consistency...too soft with the hard granules. I'll buy this product again if they improve consistency.

Very effective!

The deodorant works amazing. It goes on well and keeps you dry all day. My only complaint is how strong the scent is.

Great Scent & Long Lasting Freshness

I really liked this deodorant. The smell of roses is more dominant than that of the vanilla. It kept me feeling fresh all day long, even after some heavy duty workouts. It’s a first for me to have to “heat up” the deodorant under my arm prior to usage and it does have a grainy texture to it but for being a natural product, I’ll take it! Definitely recommend!

Natural deodorant-rose vanilla

I found the deodorant to find a weird chunky texture that I couldn’t get past, the smell was alright but also not a fan of floral, maybe in a new scent I’d be more prone to buy.