Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Fresh

I really like Schmidt’s rose and vanilla deodorant stick it gives you natural fragrance which is good and you feel fresh
    Very easy to use

Great product

Goes on smooth and prevents wetness all day. Great deodorant. smells fantastic. Would reccomend

Amazing smell

The scent on this is incredible and from what I saw, Schmidt's offers a lot of incredible scents. I don't typically use natural deodorants because I find they don't last long during the day. This lasted on me for about 4-6 hours and then I started smelling. It wasn't a terrible stink but by the end of the day I reek! Might help to apply it a couple times during the day. It also has a gritty texture which is odd to put on when you are used to smooth deodorants but it's not a deal breaker. I would recommend to someone who loves natural deodorants but it's just not for me.

Very Rosy

Very nice product. Buttery soft upon application, feels nice on skin. Scent lasts all day. No issues with perspiration. My only complaint is there is an overpowering scent of rose and no vanilla notes. This isn’t a downfall for those who like the rose scent, it’s just not my favourite.

Love at first sniff

I have always wanted to try Schmidt's Natural Deodorant as I struggled a lot with conventional ones. This deodorant smells amazing - rose and vanilla combined together. It has a bit grainy texture, as baking soda is on the list as one of the main ingredients. It does not block your sweat glands, and the area remains a bit sticky or wet. Overall, it works well for low-intensity activities or an 8-hour workday, which makes it suitable for everyday use.

November 19, 2020

I love Schmidt's natural deodorant !

A very pleasant smell and works well too. Schmidt's natural Rose and Vanilla deodorant stood up to the test of the hot flashes I have. I would buy this product again.

Floral Aroma

This deodorant has a lovely light floral aroma. It glides on smoothly and dried quickly. It did not leave any stains on my clothing. I really liked the floral/vanilla aroma- very soft and not overwhelming. I highly recommend this product and would definitely purchase it in the near future.

Loved it

I really like this deodorant 👌 smell is so good , I will definitely buy it . Recommend to all of you .

J adore

J adore l odeur, ne laisse aucune trace sur les vêtements,mieux de ce que je m attendais merci

Love it!

Absolutely LOVE this product! It smells great and works so well! No residue and keeps me dry all day