Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Rosie

I love the scent, I love that it keeps me dry all day. I do not like the gritty texture.

Nice Scent, Works Great!

Smells lovely and works really well for me. It showed up really fast so I've used it for a few days now and it's comfortable and is doing the job quite nicely.

November 18, 2020

I love natural products !

This deodorant have a great smell. I think I would like the lavender one as well. Natural products are often the more efficient for me and I like to know I’m using safe ingredients!

Great product

Loved the way it felt on my skin, usually I am irritated by deodorant but this one didn’t bother me at all

Amazing smell!!

I cannot get over how nice this smells - two of my fav scents combined! At first I found it a bit sticky but that quickly went away. Overall I really like this product, it kept me odour free all day and kept me dry almost all day. Would buy this product.

November 18, 2020

Probably my new deodorant.

I actually love this deodorant. Natural products. Fantastic scent! It lasts longer than conventional deodorants for me and smells just wonderful. I just got my sample yesterday and I am sold.

Rose deodorant

A fresh rose scent that lasts all day! Very feminine and pretty!

A great natural deodorant

To be honest, I was a bit scared at first, as I tried a whole bunch of natural products but never really found myself liking many of them. Schmidt's rose+vanilla deodorant is so different! I love that it melts right away when it touches the skin as deodorants I tried before were all just ending up as big chunks that peeled off the product. It smells really good as well! It's not too strong but still has this gentle scent. I have used it a couple of times now and I'm addicted! Try it out! It's a really nice change from artificial ones!

November 18, 2020

One of my favourite natural deodorant brands

This deodorant is great for my regular routine. It smells just like roses and a little bit goes a long way. In the past I've found some natural deodorants feel greasy, this one does not. I think this is a perfect fit for someone who loves the scent of roses. With that said, if you're sensitive to strong scents you might want to pick something else with a more subtle scent, as it's initially very strong. You can also find it in a glass jar, if you're working on reducing plastic consumption.

2.0/5

Schmidt's deodorant

I was excited at first to receive the package. I have a hard time with deodorant since I swear more than normal and it gives an odor if I use certain brands. But the first time I tried schmidt's I felt like sand paper was swiping across my underarms. I hurt and felt raw the skin. Its almost like there are microbeads inside the deodorant. I absolutely loved the smell but applying a second time was too painful unfortunately. :(
    I am not too sure if I would recommend this product.