Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

A great natural deodorant

To be honest, I was a bit scared at first, as I tried a whole bunch of natural products but never really found myself liking many of them. Schmidt's rose+vanilla deodorant is so different! I love that it melts right away when it touches the skin as deodorants I tried before were all just ending up as big chunks that peeled off the product. It smells really good as well! It's not too strong but still has this gentle scent. I have used it a couple of times now and I'm addicted! Try it out! It's a really nice change from artificial ones!

November 18, 2020

One of my favourite natural deodorant brands

This deodorant is great for my regular routine. It smells just like roses and a little bit goes a long way. In the past I've found some natural deodorants feel greasy, this one does not. I think this is a perfect fit for someone who loves the scent of roses. With that said, if you're sensitive to strong scents you might want to pick something else with a more subtle scent, as it's initially very strong. You can also find it in a glass jar, if you're working on reducing plastic consumption.

2.0/5

Schmidt's deodorant

I was excited at first to receive the package. I have a hard time with deodorant since I swear more than normal and it gives an odor if I use certain brands. But the first time I tried schmidt's I felt like sand paper was swiping across my underarms. I hurt and felt raw the skin. Its almost like there are microbeads inside the deodorant. I absolutely loved the smell but applying a second time was too painful unfortunately. :(
    I am not too sure if I would recommend this product.

November 18, 2020

First of all , AMAZING SMELL .

I really liked it . The smell is like I said "AMAZING" . The texture is a little creamy but I've seen some that where too creamy that I used up a lot . This one is better . It doesn't feel sticky and , after wearing for the whole night and day , no smell , no sweat and still smells good . I really recommend . Specialy if you like roses .

Love the Deodorant, Not the Scent

🌹 I really like the branding. Good choice of colour and fonts- this would catch my eye on the shelf!

🌹 I really liked the texture. A lot of natural deodorants have a gel like consistency which make your armpits feel wet. This one was thicker with a bit of grit. I liked it!

🌹 The rose scent was too overpowering for me. I would have preferred more of a balance with the vanilla. I think I would like their coconut or bergamot scents.

Overall a great product

An effective product with a nice light scent. My only criticism is that its a bit gritty.

November 18, 2020

Love the scent and it lasts & lasts & lasts...

I wasn't sure what I'd think of this scent when it arrived but oh my goodness do I ever love it - which is a great thing because it lasts forever!

November 18, 2020

Very excellent product I will purchase for sure

Very satisfied by this product. It has a good smell and smooth touch. I really recommend it

Smelling like roses!

I was skeptical at first of the all natural deoderant but it works awesome. Kept me dry and smelling like roses literally! Its a very pleasant light scent but it works.

True to its promise of being #1 natural deodorant

Love the natural formula in personal care that actually works and smells so good with just a little application. I had to stroke it once and had it on almost for 8+hrs. Not to forget was inquired by colleagues on what Deo I have on.
    Also got a coupon for my next purchase!! Thank u soo much 💓