Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Love the smell

Everyone should Try this deodorant it has a lovely smile and wow feels like you came back and it’s very trite it does it stay here anything you just apply it you’re good to go

Smells Great and Longwearing

This deodorant is the best out of all the other ones I've used. Its very gentle on the skin and smells amazing through out the whole day.

Pleasant scent, natural ingredients

It’s well known aluminum is bad for putting onto your skin, and so many deodorants contain this harmful ingredient. Schmidt’s doesn’t, and they’re also vegan and cruelty free which is very important to me when looking for personal care products! I love the gentle natural smell of this and have found it works well to combat odour during the day. Will be buying again!!

Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant

I was excited to try this deodorant from ChickAdvisor for my honest review. Although it has natural ingredients which I am always on the look for, the product itself doesn't work as advertised. It smells great, but the formula clumps up, stains clothing white, and doesn't really stop sweating. I just didn't find it effective for me.

August 25, 2020

AMAZING!!!

I absolutely love the schmit product line! If you’re considering making the switch from manufactured deodorant and natural, this is definitely the brand to choose. May I add that it left ABSOLUTELY NO WHITE MARKS!!!! Definitely will continue purchasing!

August 25, 2020

Great smelling!

This smells like roses and I love it! Keeps me fresh for hours and I don’t have to keep reapplying which is great.

August 19, 2020

works

works well, doesnt last all day though but i have yet to try a natural deoderant that does. Didnt find that it left white marks on clothing. Has a nice scent , not over powering at all.

2.2/5

July 08, 2020

Mixed reviews with this product

I would buy this or the charcoal one ( same brand) for about 6 months I had nooo issues and loved this product. All of a sudden I broke out it a rash so I stopped using the rose one and switched back to the charcoal but the same thing happened. It was like a chemical burn which is weird because it’s all natural. I don’t know if I was gained an allergy to something in the product or if they changed the formula. Either way I will not buy again.

July 02, 2020

ok product

I bought this brand to try as I was being more aware of the products I buy and looking for a healthier alternative. It was really hard to apply at first but softened as the weeks went on. It has a gritty texture to it but the smell is great. I would use this product again but found it didn't cover up the body odor smell and I was having to apply more through out the day.

2.3/5

June 07, 2020
    United States

Broke out in a painful rash

I’ve been looking for a natural deodorant for a while now. My fiancé uses this brand with no issues, so I figured I’d try it out - since he really likes his! I started using this, and noticed it was really grainy compared to his, almost like it wasn’t mixed well enough. And then after about a week I got a horrible, red, painful rash in both of my armpits. I kept using it for a few weeks hoping it was just my body adjusting to a new product - I know my fiancé got a rash when he first started using it but it only lasted a few days. Anyway, mine didn’t clear up so I stopped using the product. I really wanted to like this, but it just didn’t work for me.