Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

November 18, 2020

One of my favourite natural deodorant brands

This deodorant is great for my regular routine. It smells just like roses and a little bit goes a long way. In the past I've found some natural deodorants feel greasy, this one does not. I think this is a perfect fit for someone who loves the scent of roses. With that said, if you're sensitive to strong scents you might want to pick something else with a more subtle scent, as it's initially very strong. You can also find it in a glass jar, if you're working on reducing plastic consumption.

2.0/5

Schmidt's deodorant

I was excited at first to receive the package. I have a hard time with deodorant since I swear more than normal and it gives an odor if I use certain brands. But the first time I tried schmidt's I felt like sand paper was swiping across my underarms. I hurt and felt raw the skin. Its almost like there are microbeads inside the deodorant. I absolutely loved the smell but applying a second time was too painful unfortunately. :(
    I am not too sure if I would recommend this product.

November 18, 2020

First of all , AMAZING SMELL .

I really liked it . The smell is like I said "AMAZING" . The texture is a little creamy but I've seen some that where too creamy that I used up a lot . This one is better . It doesn't feel sticky and , after wearing for the whole night and day , no smell , no sweat and still smells good . I really recommend . Specialy if you like roses .

Love the Deodorant, Not the Scent

🌹 I really like the branding. Good choice of colour and fonts- this would catch my eye on the shelf!

🌹 I really liked the texture. A lot of natural deodorants have a gel like consistency which make your armpits feel wet. This one was thicker with a bit of grit. I liked it!

🌹 The rose scent was too overpowering for me. I would have preferred more of a balance with the vanilla. I think I would like their coconut or bergamot scents.

Overall a great product

An effective product with a nice light scent. My only criticism is that its a bit gritty.

November 18, 2020

Love the scent and it lasts & lasts & lasts...

I wasn't sure what I'd think of this scent when it arrived but oh my goodness do I ever love it - which is a great thing because it lasts forever!

November 18, 2020

Very excellent product I will purchase for sure

Very satisfied by this product. It has a good smell and smooth touch. I really recommend it

Smelling like roses!

I was skeptical at first of the all natural deoderant but it works awesome. Kept me dry and smelling like roses literally! Its a very pleasant light scent but it works.

True to its promise of being #1 natural deodorant

Love the natural formula in personal care that actually works and smells so good with just a little application. I had to stroke it once and had it on almost for 8+hrs. Not to forget was inquired by colleagues on what Deo I have on.
    Also got a coupon for my next purchase!! Thank u soo much 💓

November 18, 2020

A new take on your classic deodorant

I'm not typically a fan of rose scents, but this smell was really warm and nostalgic and overall a real subtle and pleasant scent. The texture of this deodorant is unique as it melts easily onto the skin in a way that may feel gloppy at first but doesn't transfer on to your close and the lasting power of the smell is really quite impressive for a natural product!