Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Schmidt’s Rose + Vanilla Deodorant

Loved the scent and the fact that it’s made with natural ingredients. Found it good for daily use, and fairly long lasting. Might not work that well if you’re using it during sports or when you’re really sweaty, but for everyday use it’s awesome! The rose scent is nice and not too overpowering.

November 18, 2020

Liked it but not the vanilla scent

I really liked the deodorant, the fragrance was nice, however I didn’t like the vanilla. I would try it again wit a different scent

Fresh scent

Product is recommended and the scent is fresh and really good

November 18, 2020

Like the feeling but not the smell

I gave 4stars. Because the texture is great, the feeling is not greasy, it feel smooth and don't leave residue. But I really dont like the smell. Its way to strong and don't feel rose and vanilla go well together. I decided to review the product and not the smell, because it depends of some people and they have other smell as well. So the product in general is great and feel nice

Awesome deodorant!

Awesome deodorant. Received it in the mail applied to swipes to each under arm in the morning. Spend the day busy outdoors running around with my three-year-old son. Just got home still smell fresh, no rash irritation or any other bad things.. love this deodorant sample.. I will be buying full size. Smell is beautiful aswell reminds me or rose water

November 18, 2020

Smells great and long lasting.

Natural, smell so good. I love the texture. No stains on clochés. No irritation!

Fantastic scent

I love Schmidts natural deodorant and swear by it. The rose is a lovely, subtle scent that lasts all day and prevents you from BO. Hot yoga approved!

Rose and vanilla

This product is really great and it helps fight odour smells great and it’s all natural aswell totally love this I will def buy again

Smells great

Smells great and keeps me odor free on days when I am not too active. Active days I had to reapply.

Oh natural

I love that the ingredients are natural but it has a strong perfume scent for me. I’m don’t wear strong scents to begin with and this one is very powerful I love the feel of it as it goes on dry and lasts a long time just to strong for me.