Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

November 18, 2020

Try and you won’t regret it

The packaging is super cute and compact. The smell is lovely and strong; I could smell it even as I unpackaged it. I enjoyed this natural deodorant more than others, it feels soft going on and weightless afterwards. I found it covered any natural smell I have. I liked that it’s natural and aluminum free, I love to get products that are as natural as possible! I would recommend this product to a friend.

Schmidts natural deodorant

I have been using this product for the last couple of days and overall I am satisfied. At first I didn’t like the smell of it, but it smells different when on the skin and I personally like how it smells that way. It reminds me of a really nice candle.

Great product!

The product has a great smell and the fact that it's an all natural product makes it so much better.

1.0/5

November 18, 2020

Too scented for our modern world

I tried this deodorant and immediately regretted it. I kept getting whiffs of rose coming up from my shirt. In this world where many places require you to wear little to no-scented products, it’s surprising they are still making products that are heavily scented like this.

Smells so nice

Love this deodorant! I love that it’s natural and it actually smells nice, and not too hippie! I will definitely use this brand and scent.

No stinky pits here!

Schmitz deodorant works exactly as it should. Wonderfully. I am a super smelly lady, and I was still fresh after a whole day of sweaty pits. Speaking of which, I was still perspiring, so no protection there, but the stick did a great job at masking any funk. The scent smells like real roses, and was just a little too much for me and I felt like I kept catching a whiff of a grandmother all day. Only downside.

Feel good, Look good

The best part of this is the subtle rosy scent combined with hint of vanilla. Because of its natural ingredient, it is slightly powdery when applied. Yet, it's a product I can trust with no aluminum salts or other preservatives.

Wow!!!

Like a romantic afternoon stroll through an English secret garden !!! The scent of Schmidt’s rose vanilla deodorant is the first thing you’ll notice. The natural properties and protection provided are the icing on the cake!!

Great prduct

really good scent and works well even during exercise !!

Natural Deodorant Review

I received this product s a sample to try, the scent is absolutely amazing! I haven't been using it for a long period yet so it is hard to say how it works in the long run however short term it is great. It is also the first natural deodorant I've tried.