Schmidt's Sage + Vetiver Natural Deodorant Reviews

An elevated take on our Sensitive Skin formula — free of baking soda and packed with hemp seed oil. An elegant scent made with sharp and sheer notes of vetiver grass, paired with delicate tea and spicy fruit. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Lavender + Sage, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

February 16, 2020

Best natural deodorant!!!

It’s hard to find a good natural deodorant. It’s important for me to stay far from aluminium (Breast cancer risks). I’ve tried a lot and there’s almost always something off. This one works, though! Nice natural/forest smell, no bad body odour (but I’m not very smelly) and nice texture. I tried a version of that brand before and it was too hard to apply. The texture of this one is perfect! I highly recommend!!!

February 14, 2020

Beautiful packaging.

Just as I was remembering I hadn't put on deodorant the other day, this package arrived at the door. I have to start by saying it came in an adorable box, and the label is sooo cute! The smell is really nice also. I use to be a loyal Schmidts deodorant user. But I found somewhere along the way their formula changed and it just wasn't effective anymore. So far this new scent is holding up and I am excited to see how it does in the warmer weather.

January 25, 2020

Must give this product a try

Schmidt's sage and vetiver deodorant is a breakthrough in natural deodorant. It not only smells Devine, it actually works. Leaves me feeling cool and confident all day long.

January 24, 2020

Great product line

This is a Good natural product line. Not the best for effectiveness, it wears off sooner than other products that our family has used. Overall satisfied