Schwartzkopf Ultime Amber + Oil Nutrition Conditioner

Schwartzkopf Ultime Amber + Oil Nutrition Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 651 in Conditioner

April 07, 2017

When I use both the shampoo and conditioner my hair never feels better (at home of course the salon always makes it its best!) If you're like me and don't feel like spending way too much on salon shampoo/conditioner sets this is your next best product. No build-up/residue, soft manageable hair and no fuzzy ends!

September 30, 2016

Thoroughly hydrating conditioner, leaves my hair silky and supple. Very light and nice scent. I like to wrap my hair in a hot towel and leave it in for ten minutes before rinsing to get best results.

April 11, 2016

I got this Conditioner along with the Shampoo.I was intrigued to try it reading it was for extremely damaged hair.My hair has been so dry lately from coloring it and needed some serious help.I think the smell of the Amber Oil is what really sold me on it.I love when Shampoos and Conditioners fragrance your hair so nicely. The smell is strong so if your not a amber fan it might not be for you.When using the Shampoo and Conditioner together I seen and felt a dramatic difference right away.My hair feels so soft and silky and doesn't have lots of flyaways.Im really impressed with this Conditioner and will continue to purchase both.