Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher - Dark Brown Reviews

Temporary root cover spray that instantly covers lighter and grey regrowth in a few seconds. Available in 6 colours

Le vaporisateur temporaire correcteur de racines qui couvre instantément les repousses moins foncées et le gris en quelques secondes. Disponible en 6 couleurs

February 06, 2018

efficacité

J'ai testé sur mes cheveux déjà teint, et la couleur a caché la racine grise qui commençait. Le résultat était parfait et aucun dégât. J'ai adoré l'odeur et l'effet sur ma chevelure.

February 06, 2018

J'ai choisi un ton trop foncé pour moi, croyant que c'était ma couleur... Mais, ça a tout de même été efficace, car ma repousse était la même couleur que le produit, donc, ça a caché mes cheveux blancs!!! Je vais essayer un ton ou deux, plus pâles, la prochaine fois!!! Il faut l'appliquer avant de mettre nos vêtements propres, et faire bien attention, car il y a des gouttes qui vont un peu partout car c'est en aérosol...

Works well enough

Unlike another brand of root spray I tested, fortunately this applies nicely, and doesn't leave a "shoe polish" or too powdery look. It also isn't sticky (I could touch my hair & brush it) or drippy. It didn't stain. So I'll be using it regularly & would recommend it. Another decent quality Schwarzkopf product.
    I received this free to review for the product review club.

Not for me

Schwarzkopf root retoucher is a spray on hair colour that covers your grey hair and your roots. I thought it was a little difficult to apply myself because I found it hard to see what I was doing, so I had my daughter spray my hair for me. I tried the dark brown spray and unfortunately it did not match my hair colour and it was too light. The black spray would have been too dark, so I must be somewhere in between those colours. I don't have grey hair, I have white as snow "greys", so it took several sprays to completely cover it. The end result looked greasy and unnatural. I don't think I will be buying this in the future because it didn't match my hair colour and I don't feel confident enough applying it. #tryRootRetoucher #CreateYourStyle "gotitfree
    I received this product free from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club in exchange for an honest review

How easy is this

I was a bit sceptical of a spray dye, but #igotitfree and decided to give it a try. It was so easy and went on smoothly and evenly. With just a few stray grays it makes it easy to go longer between dyes.

Root Retoucher Will Help Save Me Money

I received this product for free in exchange of an honest review. Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher is easy to use and gives me the root touch-up I need so I don't have t visit the salon as much, saving me money. Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher matched my hair perfectly. I will definitely recommend it to family and friends. I will also purchase it for myself.

February 05, 2018

Perfect for busy ladies on the go!

I am in my mid thirties, and that's when you start to notice the grey creeping in. Unfortunate as it may be, I was super excited to get chosen for this campaign as I am always looking for ways to keep my brown hair Brown!

It comes in a cute little spray can similar to dry shampoo and is almost easier to use! You simply spray it on and let sit for 10 minutes. Voila! Instant grey coverage.

You don't need much so the little can goes a LONG way! It doesn't make your hair crunchy and it washes out with one shampoo. Easy peasy!

I would highly reccomend this product! It is great for little retouches and in between salon visits. The colour on the can is true to form as well, so you don't have to do any second guessing.

I received this product complimentary from Chick Advisor and Schwarzkopf in exchange for my honest opinion and review.

@chickadvisor @Schwarzkopf #tryrootretoucher #createyourstyle #gotitfree

February 05, 2018

Actually works! Good value.

So excited to share! I #gotitfree thanks to ChickAdvisor and I am so grateful to be chosen!

Firstly, it’s a large can of product for the price, and the colour matched my tone. It really covered the greys too, which is a relief. Photos don’t do this any justice at all, but I was already behind from the flu and the video wouldn’t post.

I needed a bit of practice because the spray is forceful and you want to be a bit closer than when you use hairspray. The overspray on my forehead wiped right off with a wet washcloth, no soap needed.

I was worried that the colour would be too dark, and wouldn’t look natural. It’s great though, you can build it up a little where you need more coverage.
    I was also concerned it would dye my scalp or look odd like another brand had. This formulation is all good. I am so impressed!!

This is an amazing rescue when you don’t have time for root dye, and you need to look your best.
    My hair looked completely natural after the application and I was able to style my hair however I liked, including leaving it down!

I am excited to have a new product to add to my cupboard to help me look my best when it counts, without breaking the bank!
    Thank you @ChickAdvisor !

Bye Bye Greys

So I have a trip to Cuba coming up in a couple of weeks and my hair really need to get dyed. I want to do it right before I leave so I was happy when my SCHWARZKOPF ROOT RETOUCHER arrived. I have to admit it was great. It took 5 seconds and I looked like I just had a dye job. my Grey's were gone and it actually made my hair look thicker. I have very thin hair. I brushed it out and you could not tell at all that I had put anything on my head. One suggestion about the product is be careful when you spray. I got some on my bathroom door but my magic eareser took it right off. I will definitely keep this product around. I don't like to dye my hair too often so this is perfect for those in between dye job days. 2 thumbs up!

Made the grey go away

Thanks for the chance to try this for free #try ROOTRETOUCHER. this is the best color match of all the brands I have tried, just make sure to do this before you do your make-up because you are going to have to wash the overspray off your face, it comes off easily with soap and water. This made a bit of a mess in the bathroom, there seemed to be droplets of it on the vanity, the wall, the door behind me, they wash off easily but still if I don't have time to get my hair done I certainly don't have time to clean the bathroom every day. A great way to deal with grey emergencies, I would certainly buy this product