Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher Reviews

Temporary root cover spray that instantly covers lighter and grey regrowth in a few seconds. Available in 6 colours

Le vaporisateur temporaire correcteur de racines qui couvre instantément les repousses moins foncées et le gris en quelques secondes. Disponible en 6 couleurs

Worked!!

Tried this product on sporadic grey hair at my roots. The product covered well and did the job. This product would be good to use occasionally between touch ups. I prefer to use a permanent root touch up kit, however, this would do the trick temporarily.

3.2/5

Love this product!

Before this, I had to totally dye my hair every so often to hide my greys and such. This is a better product than L'oreal's root touch ups It totally covered up my greys very effective #tryitfree #thankyouchickadvisor

Amazing!!!

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor and it was unbelievably amazing. I colour my hair to cover up some gray hairs in the root area, so I tried this spray and couldn’t believe how natural it looked AND I was able to go another month without colouring my hair. Wow!

February 22, 2018

OMG! Ce produit me sauve bien des casse-têtes!

J'ai reçu la couleur Acajou blond, qui est exactement la même couleur que la couleur naturelle de mes cheveux. J'ai présentement le style ombré avec balayage pour avoir un look plus "naturel" et éviter de multiples visites au salon pour la maintenance. Cependant, ce style met mes cheveux gris en évidence. J'applique donc un peu de ce produit et les cheveux gris disparaissent instantanément! Le produit est très facile à appliquer. Si j'en applique un peu sur la peau, je frotte doucement avec mes doigts une fois sec et tout disparaît. De plus, il s'enlève au prochain shampoing! Je suis vendue!!

1.3/5

February 22, 2018

I wouldn't recommend this product.

I had high hopes about the Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher but I didn't find that this product worked at all. I had the exact colour that should've worked but I couldn't tell a difference after use. Bummed out, this is something that I could really use between touch ups.

February 22, 2018

Schwaezkopf dark blonde root retoucher

Schwarzkopf Dark blonde root retoucher 120g bottle is the product I tried. It has a very nice spray that covers very well. It also matches perfectly with my hair colour. This is a nice coverage product.

February 21, 2018

Very effective and does the trick

Tested the Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher in Dark Brown. #gotitfree to test and I really liked the product. Although my current hair colour is a bit lighter than the product, it still did the trick for a quick touch up when my hair was out or in a pony tail. The spray is extremely precise, it did not drip and the coverage was great. The only issue I had is that the product would come off on my hands if I touched my hair.

February 21, 2018

I would purchase this again

when i got this product- it matched to cover my roots exactly to the T! It did not have any harsh smells, and if you get any on your hand it washed off with no issues.
    i would 100% tell my friends to get this, even its perfect in between hair appointments. This was great and covered my grey roots amazing!
    #gotitfree

3.2/5

Interesting

Well this was certainly a different experience. I had tried dry shampoo but never hair spray paint. This is kind of both dry shampoo and spray paint. I think I’ll stick to having my hair touched up at the salon.

February 21, 2018

Great product in between colourings!

Really nice product! Easy to use, great coverage and it dried quickly. Wasn't an exact match but close and I was happy with the results. It blended in better after I combed it and it dried. Great to use if you are in between colouring or want to look fresh for an event!