Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher Reviews

Temporary root cover spray that instantly covers lighter and grey regrowth in a few seconds. Available in 6 colours

Le vaporisateur temporaire correcteur de racines qui couvre instantément les repousses moins foncées et le gris en quelques secondes. Disponible en 6 couleurs

February 13, 2018

Super fast touch up tool

I got the light blonde root touch up and I #gotitfree
    I was expecting a strong smell like you get with the Halloween hair colour sprays, but this was no stronger then my average hair spray.
    I did not have a lot of dark regrow when I tested but you will see on my photos that there definitely is a lighter more even look once applied.
    I found the spray dried quickly and left my hair touchable.
    Was very easy to apply.
    I’m not sure how much a can costs but it has to be a great value compared to going to the hairdresser to touch up my roots, plus you only need a little bit and can continue using the can until your next colouring!!

February 13, 2018

Je vais continuer de l'utiliser, pour sur!!!

J'ai bien aimé le produit, même si la couleur choisie, n'était pas comme je le croyais... Ça donne plus foncé sur ma repousse, que sur la charte de couleurs de la bouteille... Aussi, à appliquer avant de s'habiller, car il y a beaucoup de gouttelettes qui vont se poser un peu partout sur soi et sur le comptoir/lavabo (mon miroir est au dessus de mon lavabo).

Great for "in between"

I have never tried these root touch ups as I really did not think they would work well but this one proved me wrong. The hardest part? Finding the actual directions ( hidden under the label) But once I read the directions I decided to try it right away as I always seem to have grey hairs showing within a few weeks of colouring. The spray goes on fast and is ice cold for some odd reason, so prepare yourself, but it covered well and went on easily. It takes a few tries to learn how to apply it evenly but it looks great once you are done. It only lasts until you wash it out so I would only use it if I was going out, not as an everyday thing but it definitely covers the roots well. I would buy it again!

February 13, 2018

Great to use for retouching the greys

It's really easy to use. You just spray it like dry shampoo to the roots and it colors the greys.. Just at the begining (first spray) you need to be carful as it comes out very fast... but you then get the hang of it. Best of all, easily washable incase you don't like it or made a mistake. I tried Dark Mahogany. Next time will try a bit lighter shade.

2.0/5

February 13, 2018

I am not sure about this product yet

I used this spray before work and I was shocked at the spray that came out all over my hands trying to hold my hair, I thought it was good at the beginning until later in the day it started to flake and really clumped feeling, dont know if it was me that applied wrong or that is the product, I will give it another try and see how it turns out, I give it a 2 star because my first experience was not good and I was thinking of Halloween color spray, dont get me wrong but will try it again.

February 13, 2018

Great for a quick filler, if you can’t hit the salon.

What a great time saver for your hair! Easy to apply, just be sure to not aim at the shower curtain! The colour matched fairly well, and I would buy this again. The only issue is when I change my colour, I need to buy another bottle! #Gotitfree #Chickadvisor

Schwarzkoff roots retoucher

I received a free sample of Schwarzkoff roots retoucher in exchange for an honest review. I have really blond hair from the salon so I tried the light blond shade of Schwarzkoff roots retoucher as I have some grey hairs in my roots. I found the product easy to apply being a spray although a gel may have been A bit better. It did do the job of masking my Grey's but I found the shading(colour) a bit off. I would recommend this product for others as an option between colours but I probably will not buy again myself. Thank you for the opportunity to try this product. I really like the brand. If I go darker hair colour I would definitely consider using this!

2.7/5

February 13, 2018

Okay but not entirely sure I would buy

I #gotitfree but opinions are my own. The root retoucher worked as it said however it would be good if it lasted through one shampoo. It worked okay to cover gray but did not find it to be really easy to get it exactly where I wanted it due to needing to spray at a distance of 10cm away and it was a bit messy. That being said it was easy to clean. I would recommend using for a quick touch up for a night out but I think I would tire of using it daily. I would probably not purchase this in the future.

Oooh la la!

I received this free to try from Chick Advisor. I was sceptical about this at first but after trying it I'll recommend it to anyone! Consistent coverage and no one knew the difference! Win! I'll use this again for sure!

2.0/5

Emergency Touch Up Use only

I received the SCHWARZKOPF ROOT RETOUCHER in Black from the Chick Advisor Review club. The texture of the product is slightly less sticky and the colour is too dark for my highlighted/colour hair.