Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher Reviews

Temporary root cover spray that instantly covers lighter and grey regrowth in a few seconds. Available in 6 colours

Le vaporisateur temporaire correcteur de racines qui couvre instantément les repousses moins foncées et le gris en quelques secondes. Disponible en 6 couleurs

Great Product!

It did cover most grays but a few were still showing... maybe I used it incorrectly, but for the most part it helped alot! It is very convenient and I would recommend it.

2.0/5

Hard to Work With

I received the Dark Blonde from Chick Advisor to try for free. This item is quite messy to use and left that part of my hair feeling very dry and chalky. It washes out easily with water, so I wonder what would happen if you were out in the rain? I won't be purchasing this product.

Instructions under the label are very hard to find. The "open" and arrow markings are way too small!

February 13, 2018

Great for temporary quick touchups

I got this product free from Chickadvisor to try out. I received the black root retoucher. It was very quick and very simple to use – it was just like spraying hairspray onto my hair. It didn’t smell too strong and it effectively covered my white/grey hair by the roots. Like advertised, it did wash out after one wash. Overall, great effective product for when you need a quick touch up before the next colouring job. However, it would be a better product if it lasted longer, like maybe if it lasted a few washes instead of just one. #gotitfree

Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher - Black

The root cover up does just what it says. I am pleased to have a product that will give you a professional look and hides my greys. I really love to use this product in between my regular colorings. It saves me money and time.

February 13, 2018

Produit très efficace, simple a utiliser, j'ai pu refaire mes repousse moi-même et sans soucis, couvre bien et se marie bien a ma couleur actuelle. Je le recommande a toutes.

I like it

I have tried others in the past and this one works much better. It sprays out evenly looks natural and doesn't smudge. I will definitely buy this one in the future, Thanks for the opportunity to try it

February 13, 2018

I can definitely see this becoming part of my routine

I really liked this product. My grey roots have been getting worse and worse over the last couple of years. This product was simple to apply, didn't make a mess, and looked natural on my roots. I won't necessarily use this everyday, but is a great tool to have when getting dressed up to go out!

2.2/5

Not good for my hair

I got this from Chick Advisor for free and i was super excited to use it. I took it out of the box and ran upstairs right away to use!
    I noticed on the bottle there was no instructions and OMG how it smelled! Very strong. No matter how much i put in my hair nothing changed and my hair felt like there was hairspray in it. Not happy.

February 13, 2018

Super fast touch up tool

I got the light blonde root touch up and I #gotitfree
    I was expecting a strong smell like you get with the Halloween hair colour sprays, but this was no stronger then my average hair spray.
    I did not have a lot of dark regrow when I tested but you will see on my photos that there definitely is a lighter more even look once applied.
    I found the spray dried quickly and left my hair touchable.
    Was very easy to apply.
    I’m not sure how much a can costs but it has to be a great value compared to going to the hairdresser to touch up my roots, plus you only need a little bit and can continue using the can until your next colouring!!

February 13, 2018

Je vais continuer de l'utiliser, pour sur!!!

J'ai bien aimé le produit, même si la couleur choisie, n'était pas comme je le croyais... Ça donne plus foncé sur ma repousse, que sur la charte de couleurs de la bouteille... Aussi, à appliquer avant de s'habiller, car il y a beaucoup de gouttelettes qui vont se poser un peu partout sur soi et sur le comptoir/lavabo (mon miroir est au dessus de mon lavabo).