Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher Reviews

Temporary root cover spray that instantly covers lighter and grey regrowth in a few seconds. Available in 6 colours

Le vaporisateur temporaire correcteur de racines qui couvre instantément les repousses moins foncées et le gris en quelques secondes. Disponible en 6 couleurs

2.3/5

what a mess

I was excited to try this..
    I'm spraying away. and relize in the mirror... the walls and cabanet behind me all are all dyed as well
    I had to wash walls after..
    I read the bottle and no where does it say step outside or something to apply

Yeah I wont be buing... Thank got I #gotitfree

February 13, 2018

Great for between salon visits - will definitely buy!

I received the dark brown root retoucher to try for free. The product worked very well to cover my roots – a bit messy to use – needed to make sure I was covered with a towel and I stepped into the shower to spray – aim well, otherwise you will have colour everywhere! All-in-all, found the product to be very effective in covering my roots prior to my next salon visit – will definitely buy again!

Great Product!

It did cover most grays but a few were still showing... maybe I used it incorrectly, but for the most part it helped alot! It is very convenient and I would recommend it.

2.0/5

Hard to Work With

I received the Dark Blonde from Chick Advisor to try for free. This item is quite messy to use and left that part of my hair feeling very dry and chalky. It washes out easily with water, so I wonder what would happen if you were out in the rain? I won't be purchasing this product.

Instructions under the label are very hard to find. The "open" and arrow markings are way too small!

February 13, 2018

Great for temporary quick touchups

I got this product free from Chickadvisor to try out. I received the black root retoucher. It was very quick and very simple to use – it was just like spraying hairspray onto my hair. It didn’t smell too strong and it effectively covered my white/grey hair by the roots. Like advertised, it did wash out after one wash. Overall, great effective product for when you need a quick touch up before the next colouring job. However, it would be a better product if it lasted longer, like maybe if it lasted a few washes instead of just one. #gotitfree

Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher - Black

The root cover up does just what it says. I am pleased to have a product that will give you a professional look and hides my greys. I really love to use this product in between my regular colorings. It saves me money and time.

February 13, 2018

Produit très efficace, simple a utiliser, j'ai pu refaire mes repousse moi-même et sans soucis, couvre bien et se marie bien a ma couleur actuelle. Je le recommande a toutes.

I like it

I have tried others in the past and this one works much better. It sprays out evenly looks natural and doesn't smudge. I will definitely buy this one in the future, Thanks for the opportunity to try it

February 13, 2018

I can definitely see this becoming part of my routine

I really liked this product. My grey roots have been getting worse and worse over the last couple of years. This product was simple to apply, didn't make a mess, and looked natural on my roots. I won't necessarily use this everyday, but is a great tool to have when getting dressed up to go out!

2.2/5

Not good for my hair

I got this from Chick Advisor for free and i was super excited to use it. I took it out of the box and ran upstairs right away to use!
    I noticed on the bottle there was no instructions and OMG how it smelled! Very strong. No matter how much i put in my hair nothing changed and my hair felt like there was hairspray in it. Not happy.