Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher Reviews

Temporary root cover spray that instantly covers lighter and grey regrowth in a few seconds. Available in 6 colours

Le vaporisateur temporaire correcteur de racines qui couvre instantément les repousses moins foncées et le gris en quelques secondes. Disponible en 6 couleurs

Not for me

I find this to be a bit too messy and for a person with really short hair its very visable because my scalp turns black. I did not like the feel of it either, i would prefer something with a brush than a spray,it gives more control.

Easy to use

I found the Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher is easy to use. The pointed nozzle is great for accuracy and speed when spraying. No one else is able to tell marks on forehead. My grey hair is covered instantly with a nice color and it looks thicker!

February 13, 2018

Did a decent job for a quick touch up.

I was a little late on trying this product as I had to have my hair grow out. I found that with my highlights, it was a bit more noticeable BUT that is my issue. I did notice my grays we less noticeable but you could tell that something was attempted but you could not put your finger on it. Decent product. I would buy again after my highlights tone down a bit.

2.3/5

Covers the Grey

It is a easy product to use, just point & spray at the desired location of what area you are covering up. Good for quick spots & no mess to clean up. :)

2.3/5

what a mess

I was excited to try this..
    I'm spraying away. and relize in the mirror... the walls and cabanet behind me all are all dyed as well
    I had to wash walls after..
    I read the bottle and no where does it say step outside or something to apply

Yeah I wont be buing... Thank got I #gotitfree

February 13, 2018

Great for between salon visits - will definitely buy!

I received the dark brown root retoucher to try for free. The product worked very well to cover my roots – a bit messy to use – needed to make sure I was covered with a towel and I stepped into the shower to spray – aim well, otherwise you will have colour everywhere! All-in-all, found the product to be very effective in covering my roots prior to my next salon visit – will definitely buy again!

Great Product!

It did cover most grays but a few were still showing... maybe I used it incorrectly, but for the most part it helped alot! It is very convenient and I would recommend it.

2.0/5

Hard to Work With

I received the Dark Blonde from Chick Advisor to try for free. This item is quite messy to use and left that part of my hair feeling very dry and chalky. It washes out easily with water, so I wonder what would happen if you were out in the rain? I won't be purchasing this product.

Instructions under the label are very hard to find. The "open" and arrow markings are way too small!

February 13, 2018

Great for temporary quick touchups

I got this product free from Chickadvisor to try out. I received the black root retoucher. It was very quick and very simple to use – it was just like spraying hairspray onto my hair. It didn’t smell too strong and it effectively covered my white/grey hair by the roots. Like advertised, it did wash out after one wash. Overall, great effective product for when you need a quick touch up before the next colouring job. However, it would be a better product if it lasted longer, like maybe if it lasted a few washes instead of just one. #gotitfree

Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher - Black

The root cover up does just what it says. I am pleased to have a product that will give you a professional look and hides my greys. I really love to use this product in between my regular colorings. It saves me money and time.