Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher Reviews

Temporary root cover spray that instantly covers lighter and grey regrowth in a few seconds. Available in 6 colours

Le vaporisateur temporaire correcteur de racines qui couvre instantément les repousses moins foncées et le gris en quelques secondes. Disponible en 6 couleurs

1.0/5

February 13, 2018

Like spray paint for your hair

I received a free trial of light blonde SCHWARZKOPF ROOT RETOUCHER in exchange for my review #gotitfree. It came at the perfect time as my roots were starting to show and I needed something to hide them. This is definitely NOT a product I would ever use again! At first nothing came out of the nozzle so I shook it again and tried for round two. While the spray came out nicely, it looked exactly like spray paint on my hair. The color was a mix of blonde, green, and grey. It looked completely fake and disgusting. I tried brushing it to see if it would blend better, but all I accomplished was ripping my hair out since the consistency is like dry shampoo mixed with hair spray. The whole experience was a disaster. Perhaps the darker colors work better but I'll never use this again, the whole bottle went straight into my trash. I'll keep my roots for now.

Great product

I got to try this product for free through chickadvisor and it did not disappoint!
    Very quick and really easy to use. Convenient for in between dye jobs

February 13, 2018

schwarzkopf, à l'aide j'ai une sortie se soir

très bon dépanneur quand on a une repousse apparente et qu'on n'a pas le temps de refaire notre coloration ,facile et rapide d'application faut juste faire attention il peut avoir des éclaboussures, sèche vite et se nettoie bien , mais le plus important c'est le résultat désiré , il camoufle bien notre repousse
    Merci chick advisor de m'avoir fait découvrir se produit

0.5/5

Schwarzkopf® Root Retoucher™.

Schwarzkopf® Root Retoucher™. is the worst colour product I have ever used. It makes my hair feel very yucky. When I touched my hair or scratched my scalp I would get the product stuck under my fingernails. I would not recommend this product. I would never use or buy this product again. #tryRootRetoucher #gotitfree

Quick and Easy

I received this product for free by being a member of the Product Review Club for the purpose of testing and reviewing. The Rout Retoucher was actually really easy to use. It had a pointed nozzle that allowed me to accurately place the product where I needed it. My hair is black so I was able to spray and comb out the product a little so it blended really well with my natural hair. It's great for quick touch ups, not for long term.

February 13, 2018

I would buy this product since there's no mess to use it!

I found this product to be very good since it was very easy to use! With a little spray my grey's where eliminated. I did not mess up my bathroom or anything!

Not for me

I find this to be a bit too messy and for a person with really short hair its very visable because my scalp turns black. I did not like the feel of it either, i would prefer something with a brush than a spray,it gives more control.

Easy to use

I found the Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher is easy to use. The pointed nozzle is great for accuracy and speed when spraying. No one else is able to tell marks on forehead. My grey hair is covered instantly with a nice color and it looks thicker!

February 13, 2018

Did a decent job for a quick touch up.

I was a little late on trying this product as I had to have my hair grow out. I found that with my highlights, it was a bit more noticeable BUT that is my issue. I did notice my grays we less noticeable but you could tell that something was attempted but you could not put your finger on it. Decent product. I would buy again after my highlights tone down a bit.

2.3/5

Covers the Grey

It is a easy product to use, just point & spray at the desired location of what area you are covering up. Good for quick spots & no mess to clean up. :)