Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher Reviews

Temporary root cover spray that instantly covers lighter and grey regrowth in a few seconds. Available in 6 colours

Le vaporisateur temporaire correcteur de racines qui couvre instantément les repousses moins foncées et le gris en quelques secondes. Disponible en 6 couleurs

2.3/5

colour doesnt hold

I was really disappointed with this product after initially being super excited to try it. I thought i could use it for a quick one time touch up inbetween normal colouring, but when i applied it it generally ran out of my hair. I tried it when i just washed my hair or when i missed washing for a day and the result was the same. I give this product a thumbs down

February 14, 2018

Excellent to use inbetween colourings!

I used the FREE Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher in Dark Blonde and it worked great! I liked that it didn’t leave a residue and my hair did not feel like it had any product in it after I used it. My hair was very soft and the colour blended flawlessly. It covered up the white hairs that have started sprouting. I was pleasantly surprised and will definitely buy it next time I need a touch up.
    #tryRootRetoucher, #CreateYourStyle #gotitfree.

Quick and easy

I used it to hide the few greys I have, works great. Quick and easy which is what I like best. Also appreciate that I can use as much or as little as I need and am not committed to the whole package.

Loved the Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher

I #gotitfree from @chickadvisor as was thrilled though a bit skeptical. I had visions of “paint” running down my face, and a stripe of colour that didn’t match my hair down the middle.

As you can see from the pictures that wasn’t the case. It took a couple of tries to figure out how to spray it, but once I got the hang of it it was easy and the colour really did match.

There are some drips here and there – tricky when you are trying to touch up the hairline, so protecting your clothes and wearing gloves are a good idea.

The texture once in my hair was quite stiff, so brushing it through didn’t seem an option, but overall it covered well, and I can see buying this again and recommending it to others.

Very surprised

I had tried other brands and was very disappointed since they left streaks and leaks, but this one works amazingly well. it covers my grey and even if it rains it stays on. I also like that it stays there for a couple of days with no touch ups and it does not make my hair stiff or look dirty. I must add that it also matches my color very nicely and looks great :-)

Touch ups on the go

I did enjoy using this product as it can be a little messy. You have to shake it well and use sparingly. Overall i would use this again and tell family and friends about it.

Root touch up

I have never tried a root touch up before until today. I like it , easy to use no mess . A can that is small enough you can put in your make-up bag , if you need to bring it with you. I will definitely buy This product again.

2.8/5

I would PASS

Thank goodness I got it free beause if I had spent the money I would be extrememly upset. The color match was off. The spray went everywhere and all over the wall and door of my bathroom so the quick touch up took another 30 min trying to save my paint.....which I failed somewhat taking the color off my walls. The next great fun tip of this experience was being out in the snow and it running slightly. Felt like that tv episode of Two and Half Men where Alan tried a spray on hair color. #tryRootRetoucher, #CreateYourStyle and #gotitfree.

February 14, 2018

A holy grail root retoucher

I have used other products like L'Oreal and I liked it. Worked well but made my scalp colored and it sprayed a lot of product at once. With this one it came out in a finer mist and was a few seconds longer to apply but totally worth it! No colored scalp and it blended in with my hair color WAY better. #GotItFree through CA... so can't say about price. But I'd imagine it is in the similar price point as L'Oreal and I will be using this brand from now on. Thanks ChickAdvisor!

February 14, 2018

Does what it's supposed to!

I don't have a lot to cover up, to begin with, but this covered what I did have pretty well. The color was a bit darker than my natural color and that's the only problem I see, just getting it close enough to your natural one. I like that it's in a spray can and it's perfect for going out or just needing to touch up your hair fast. It does come out when you wash your hair which is nice in case you don't like it. Overall I think it's a pretty good product and it's perfect if you always seem to get ready at the last minute like me! I also like that it will last a long time since you don't need to use a lot since you are just doing your roots.