Scotch Essentials Adjustable Hem Tape Reviews

• Easily change hem length for high heels or flats without commitment
  • Great for jeans, skirts, dresses, pants and more!
  • Easy to use perforated liner
  • No ironing or sewing required

November 07, 2015

I received this product free to try and review. I'll start off by saying that I can't sew so anything that involves hemming doesn't happen in my house. haha I was excited to get to try this product and was definitely not let down! It was so simple and easy to apply. I used it on a new pair of pants for work that I didn't want to permanently hem and they held up great! I'm on my feet and on the move constantly for work so it was nice that I didn't have to worry about it not staying, but still having the option to remove it later. Would definitely recommend! Toss some in your purse and keep for emergencies too!

November 07, 2015

I received this product for free to review. It's really great. Definitely holds up throughout a day, and a great temporary solution if you are on the run. I used it to fix a fallen pant hem. It worked really well, until I was able to find a more permanent solution!

November 07, 2015

Great quick fix to a loose hem or perfect for hiking up a skirt temporarily. Was easy to use, great staying power and not messy to use at all. I like the option of temporary fixes instead of a firm hem so you can play with your skirts, pants for the seasons. Scotch products are durable and fun to use.

November 07, 2015

A great and practical solution for many different needs. The hem of one shirt came apart and used the tape for a quick repair. Worked and held out for the day. Would certainly recommend as a quick fix idea and will have this on hand for other repairs.

November 07, 2015

Very pratical for people who are on the go
    Easy to use

November 07, 2015

I'm 5'0 so I have to hem everything I buy! When I received this product to sample, I was so excited! Finally I didn't have to pay to get my dress pants hemmed for once in my life! I had a few pairs of pants sitting around that needed hemming, so I tried this product out and voila! I wore the pants the whole day to work, walking around and up and down stairs and it held up! I am very impressed to say the least. I would definitely recommend this product, especially for those like myself who don't know how to sew, or are just sick of paying for it!

November 07, 2015

I absolutely hate sewing. It is a huge chore for me. This product is incredible because it allows me to change hem length quickly and easily! I love the convenience of this! I especially love that I no longer have to sew! This has replaced sewing for me, which I absolutely love! I love that I can just throw this in my purse for those times when I may need it (which is often considering my height). I am very impressed with this product and I would definitely recommend it! I will definitely be purchasing this!

I received this product free of charge for reviewing purposes. My opinion is 100% my own.

November 06, 2015

Got this as a free sample and tried it on a pair of trousers. It worked well for the one time I've tried it but won't know about how long it lasts long-term. But the point is that it is adjustable so that is helpful in case I want to wear heels with the trousers next time and let the length go down a bit.

November 06, 2015

This adjustable hem tape sample I had the privilege of trying for free. It works really well. I Tried Tugging At It Firmly And The Tape Did Not Budge. I would recommend this tape for a quick fashion fix. Let's say on a hot day you could change your longer pants to Capri style. The only problem is, its not washable.

November 06, 2015

Love these!! I always have to hem my pants because I am short, and I am not the best sewer and I find that it takes a long time. With this hem tape, I can hem my pants quickly and efficiently AND I get to adjust it if the length is not right! It also stays on and doesn't come off in the wash.