Scotties Multi 2-Ply Facial Tissue Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 244 in Household Essentials

May 15, 2017

J'achète toujours cette marque de mouchoirs, car ils sont doux pour le nez et résistant. De plus, souvent ils viennent dans un gros format économique, donc j'en ai pour mon argent.

May 08, 2017

I find that when I blow my nose when its really stuffed using this 2 ply that it typically shreds/rips in half.
    If you have a cold, I wouldnt recommend this one, but for everyday use its good.

April 11, 2017

The Scotties Original 2-ply is a great thing to have around and at the price (pretty inexpensive), it's worthwhile to have in a few different locations. Pretty soft to the touch, but if one has an already irritated nose, this facial tissue might further irritate as it is not the softest tissue out there. Just something to keep in mind. Worth having around though

March 01, 2017

I love these tissues. They are perfect for every day and emergencies. They do not over dry the nose when you have a cold and perfect to remove makeup.

February 08, 2017

Chez-nous nous utilisons que la marque Scotties à 2 plis comme papier mouchoir car il ne font pas beaucoup de poussière quand nous prenons un mouchoir de la boite et nous aimons beaucoup l'efficacité du papier en plus d'être doux.

February 08, 2017

Great value! Great product. Very gentle on the nose. Doesnt irritate the nose like some brands. Very soft tissue. Holds great too. Doesn't tear easily. Definitely my new favourite brand of facial tissue.

January 20, 2017

I find I have to use two pieces each time otherwise the paper rips. Its ok quality but if you're going to use two pieces you're better off buying the three ply. The boxes are super cute which is what caught my eye, I like the variety of patterns.

January 12, 2017

I enjoy the variety of patterns that are available in these Scotties tissues. It makes them look much nicer to have sitting around the house.

They're great for people with sensitive skin, because they're super soft and don't irritate the skin. I've had no issues with it irritating my skin.

August 21, 2016

This is about the regular Scotties tissue, nothing fancy or added. I found it to be a bit rough on my nose. I need to "double up" when I have a big blow or a cold. During my last cold, it rubbed my nose uncomfortably since I needed to use a lot of tissues.

2.7/5

August 03, 2016

I bought this because it was on sale. Normally I love Scotties. But not their 2 ply. It feels like one ply. I usually always buy 3 ply. That's bc I use so many tissues. I go thru multiple boxes a week. This one just rips and tears. I'll use it if I have to, but I will stick to 3 ply.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo