Scotties tissue paper Reviews

October 19, 2017

Not bad

These are just like any other tissue that you would use, it is pretty sturdy, and does not rip easily. The only thing that I would not recommend is using them if you are sick, and going to be blowing your nose a lot. That is because they literally make my nose raw and red. I would definitely suggest using a tissue with aloe in it, if you are sick.
    That being said, this tissue is good for small cleanups (makeup, etc), and for the occasional nose blow. I use these a lot for fixing up my lipstick.

May 31, 2017

I use these tissues almost every day when I am putting on my makeup. the quality of this product is really good and it is durable. I also use when I am sick as well. The price is affordable and can be found in almost grocery store. I highly recommend it.

March 21, 2017

je les recommande tellement plus plus ! À+++++les esseyer c est les adoptés! Je les recommandes à tous! À esseyer des aujourd'hui! Moi ces mes préférés! Ils ne font pas de poussière à la lumière! Ils sont super doux et de très bonne qualité! Ne se déchire pas facilement, top qualité! À+++

October 07, 2016

I always wait for my local pharmacy to have a sale of these Scotties multi packs. When it hits $2.99 for 6 boxes I jump on it and stock up for a few months. I also like the patterns on the packaging. Always a reliable product.

October 01, 2016

Scotties Tissue Paper is a really perfect tissue paper when you balance cost and effectiveness and quality together. Not as soft as some, but very reliable and strong enough not to tear in your hands at the worst moment. Been using for many years and very satisfied with the product