Scotties tissue paper

Scotties tissue paper Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #50 out of 244 in Household Essentials

May 31, 2017

I use these tissues almost every day when I am putting on my makeup. the quality of this product is really good and it is durable. I also use when I am sick as well. The price is affordable and can be found in almost grocery store. I highly recommend it.

March 21, 2017

je les recommande tellement plus plus ! À+++++les esseyer c est les adoptés! Je les recommandes à tous! À esseyer des aujourd'hui! Moi ces mes préférés! Ils ne font pas de poussière à la lumière! Ils sont super doux et de très bonne qualité! Ne se déchire pas facilement, top qualité! À+++

October 07, 2016

I always wait for my local pharmacy to have a sale of these Scotties multi packs. When it hits $2.99 for 6 boxes I jump on it and stock up for a few months. I also like the patterns on the packaging. Always a reliable product.

October 01, 2016

Scotties Tissue Paper is a really perfect tissue paper when you balance cost and effectiveness and quality together. Not as soft as some, but very reliable and strong enough not to tear in your hands at the worst moment. Been using for many years and very satisfied with the product

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Eye lash curlers

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
    Quote Something

Eiley added a new review for
    NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil