Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Orange Scent Reviews

May 30, 2019

smells nice

i like this bathroom cleaner, the orange scent is so refreshing, not too strong though, which is perfect. this product does clean well, easy to remove stains

November 18, 2018

Scrubbing bubbles orange scent

I really like this scent. Smells clean and delicious at the same time. Does a good job cleaning and house will smell great after. I buy this one often and other times I buy the scrubbing bubbles bleach cleaner for a deeper clean

February 09, 2018

Would buy again.

Cleans the bathroom really good and leaves everything with a nice shine. Very easy to use and leaves a nice scent behind. I love how the smell is not overpowering in my small bathroom.

September 27, 2017

Amazing product

I love this! Leave it on for a bit and gently wipe off the soap scum. Works great and leaves a nice scent. I clean the tub, the glass shower and the sinks with this and everything shines like new. Just a little pricy!

September 13, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

Scrubble bubbles is a can't go without on a daily basis after each showers is sprayed. The smell left in the shower is refreshing and helps alot to avoid moisture, cleans bacterials left as well.

March 13, 2017

Scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner is a regular item in my washroom. It cleans very well and I use it regularly. I have a dayhome so washroom needs to be cleaned Daily. Very impressed with this product.

March 10, 2017

I love the smell of this cleaner. It works well, and It is easy for my children to use.
    I know when they have cleaned because of the orange smell. Also the clean surfaces.
    It works on all areas that we have tried it. This stuff is great

February 24, 2017

But more pricey then some of the no name stuff but I love the smell and I like to spray it on whatever I'm cleaning and I can go do whatever and come back and I don't have to scrub like crazy because it's stuck on or didn't do its job ... Well worth it

August 09, 2016

I loved scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner orange scent when I had my old bathtub & shower, it cleaned better than any other product I tried, & I love the citrus smell, but unfortunately since updating my bathroom I have installed an acrylic tub/shower & you cannot use scrubbing bubbles on acrylic. Really wish they would change that because this product really is amazing at cleaning your bathroom!

March 09, 2016

This has an overpowering scent, and the orange in my opinion smells weird. I have used natural cleaners that are more pleasant and work better than this. It says 99% natural but I'm not sure if I believe that. If it is true, I still don't like the formula. Not a big fan of this cleaner, still haven't used up the bottle I have because I use any other cleaner before this one. (The main pic of this is wrong, the Orange bathroom cleaner comes in a windex style spray bottle, the pic is of the foaming spray bubbles, a different product.)

Updated On: March 09, 2016

This has an overpowering scent, and the orange in my opinion smells weird. I have used natural cleaners that are more pleasant and work better than this. It says 99% natural but I'm not sure if I believe that. If it is true, I still don't like the formula. Not a big fan of this cleaner, still haven't used up the bottle I have because I use any other cleaner before this one. (This product only comes in a windex style spray bottle, and is not the foaming bubbles as someone has posted a picture of)