Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner With Color Power Technology Reviews

20 OZ, Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner, With Color Power Technology, Color Power Foam Provides Visual Cues & Color Changing Formula Indicates Formula Is Working & Saves Unnecessary Scrubbing, The Color Foam Cleans As It Turns From Blue To White, Penetrating, Dissolving & Removing Soap Scum, Eliminating Odors As It Cleans.

April 23, 2014

It's easy to clean everything in the bathroom with this product. With the changing color, you know when it's clean and you don't have to scrub hard.

April 15, 2014

Pros: This product is amazing and very versatile. I've used it in the bathroom, in the kitchen, and even on the walls (blasts through the grease that lines up on the kitchen walls). I love how little effort goes into cleaning with this product. I usually just spray it on and walk away for about 2-3 minutes. It usually just takes a rinse, or for harder messes, it usually go in with a sponge and it comes right off. I have used the bathroom cleaner without the color power technology and it for some reason does not work as well at all. This product I find it definitely more powerful than it's predecessor. I would definitely recommend this product because it makes cleaning up things like the bathtub and other big projects really easy!

Cons: In the washroom, the product does react to any salt (often found in the grime that lines up the tub) and have a VERY foul smell sometimes. It reminds me of sewage water sometimes. I find rinsing the area that I cleaned well usually fixes this problem pretty well.

July 12, 2013

Although I prefer to clean with baking soda and/or more "natural" cleaning products, I am a fan of this product. It works very effectively in cleaning the tiles, bathtub and the sink. The fact that the spray comes out in a blue colour also helps to see which part(s) were sprayed. It makes it extremely easy to clean as it requires little to no scrubbing. I simply spray on the product, wait a minute and wipe it off before rinsing. One of the drawbacks (as is with all chemical cleaning products) is the smell. I have a small bathroom with no window, and I cannot stay in the bathroom for a long time cleaning because I get a headache.

July 12, 2013

This product keeps everything clean in my bathroom..love it

2.8/5

June 25, 2013

The only reason I didn't like this cleaner was that the whole colour power thing was very gimmicky. It sprays blue and in a few seconds turns white. Whip dee dooo. I like Scrubbing Bubbles, but I won't pick up this cleaner again.

June 21, 2013

I can't rave enough about this product, love it. It smells great, goes on blue turns white letting me know its ready to clean and leaves a great smell. I use it on all bathroom surfaces and everything just shines after. Well worth every penny. This will be a repeated buy for me from now on.

August 21, 2012

Absolutely love this product!! It leaves the bathroom crisp and clean and I love the colour change feature. I have a stock pile of it now!!!

July 12, 2012

I just received my coupon for a free spray can of scrubbing bubbles. I have used this cleaner many times before and love the way it cleans. (even hard water stains). The smell can be quite strong so I always turn the bathroom fan on when spraying.

July 12, 2012

I received a coupon to purchase this free from their facebook fan page. I absolutely love this product, it works awesome. I hate cleaning the bathroom, especially a grimy tub and tile. All I do now is spray this product, leave it sit for a while and it so easy to get the grim off. I don't get a work out now trying to scrub away the grim, this product puts the elbow grease into the job for me. I will be purchasing this product from now on,Scrubbing Bubbles saves me time and physical energy. Try this one chicks it's great. I love this stuff !!

July 04, 2012

My teenage sister loves it, so I will buy just so she keeps cleaning the bath tub for me. LOL