Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner - 3/25 oz.

August 15, 2018

One of my favorites

Absolutely love this cleaner! It doesn’t have a harsh smell and leaves my bathroom clean. Love the fact that I don’t have to spend extra time scrubbing like crazy.

Best cleaner

Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer cleaner in the 20 oz size is the best! Great for cleaning showers, tubs, sinks, and cultured marble. You have got to use it on a dry surface then scrub it. If the surface is wet then it doesn't clean as well. I will say that these bottles are pretty tall so they tend to tip over on your shelf and then the top cracks. I solved the problem by duct taping all the tops on before I stored them on my cleaning shelf.

August 14, 2018

Best cleaner for more than just the bathroom!

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner is the best cleaner for the bathroom...Just spray and wipe and clean. I also use it for cleaning in the kitchen because it is great on cutting grease. I keep a can of it in a cabinet in the bathroom, kitchen and out in the work building. Scrubbing Bubbles is the best cleaner! I will purchase Scrubbing Bubbles forever!

awesome bathroom cleaner

i use this at work a lot...we have a lot of dirty kennels to clean daily and it works great and it smells amazing...gets rid of any pet odor and cleans very well....i use it at home in my bathroom too....spray the tub down...let it soak for a few minutes and rinse off....that easy

Virginia, United States

Removes mold off siding of home!

Great product removes mold off outside of home porch windows etc.
    Great pricing
    Super effective
    Love this product
    Great for scum on bathtubs and stove cleaner as well!

2.2/5

August 14, 2018

Do not like this product!

When first trying this product, I was excited to see it work. I have never got what I've expected from this product and always buy any other brand. Doesn't do what they portray it does in commercials, etc.

New York, United States

An amazing product that works!

I love subbing bubbles bathroom cleaner. It is the only product I use. It is inexpensive and easy to use. A little but goes a long way and leaves my bathroom completely clean. I would recommend to anyone and everyone. You won't be disappointed.

Cleans so well!

Love Scrubbing Bubbles, it's not only fun to clean with it works! I use this for my stove, microwave, and bathroom needs. It makes cleaning easy and convenient.

Pennsylvania, United States

SCRUBBING BUBBLES BATHROOM CLEANER

I've used scrubbing bubbles cleaner as it's one that actually scrubs for you, just spray and walk away, come back and its clean for you, just rinse and dry and you are done!

Florida, United States

Wonderful

I use this in my bathroom for my tub sink and toilet. Works wonders!!! It works really good i dont have to scrub at all just spray and let it sit then wipe. Leaves bathroom smelling so good and leaves everything sparkling white i love it