Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner - 3/25 oz.

August 06, 2018

I would buy this product again

I use this product everytime I clean our bathrooms. It works well when you don't have a lot of time to clean the bathroom it does the scrubbing mostly for you.

August 05, 2018

Use it Daily

I use this product daily in the shower to avoid buildup and mold. Quick spray and rinse and my tub always looks clean and sparking. Great value for the quality. I prefer over other bathroom and shower cleaners.

August 03, 2018

Strong odor but does the job

This product foams up nicely and removes all the grime. My only complaint is the strong chemical odor. I would still recommend this product to others.

August 03, 2018

Great product

I love that it’s easy to use and the spray comes out evenly so every inch gets coated in foam. Just wipe off with a damp cloth or sponge and my shower is sparkling clean.

July 23, 2018

Great product!!

Very easy to use and fast cleaning. Being a busy mom I dont have time to waste so I love that the bubbles do their job while I do some other work in the house!!

July 18, 2018
    New York, United States

GREAT JOB

I Love using this because it clean perfectly and the color changes. Not powerful and spray everywhere. All you have to do is clean it . The price for the size is great and it last long.

Cleaning magic

I really enjoy hos easyis to apply and the final cleaning redult of the surfaces

It really works magic and safe a lot of time

Helps md with this chore

2.2/5

Smells awful

One of my least favourite cleaning products hands down. It works but doesn’t leave a fresh clean smelling scent. I found it didn’t attack the soap scum or shampoo residue like it advertises :(

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent Product

I bought this product for the first time recently just because I wanted to try something different and better quality and definitely as they say you get what you pay for!!!!!!

July 06, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Great for in-between cleanings

I’ve been using scrubbing bubbles for years and it’s the only shower/tub cleaner I’ll use (in two countries).

Having a family sharing a bathroom can be a major pain but I have one rule: spray Scrubbing bubbles after each use. This is something even the younger ones can adhere to as it takes very little effort and helps keep the shower clean in between cleanings (scrubbing).

We own a vacation home in Panama and I’ll bring several cans each visit to stock up and I’m usually asked by neighbors to bring a can or two for them as well. Great quality.