Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner - 3/25 oz.

March 09, 2018

I would buy this product again

I use this product regularly in all my bathrooms, it is amazing. It does the cleaning for you. Just spray it on and leave it for a few minutes than wipe away. Everything is clean and shiny.

March 09, 2018

tub cleaner

I use this scrubbing bubbles all the time. It's the only product I use in my bathroom. I spray it on and wait a minute then wipe the objects clean. No scrubbing, it does all the scrubbing for you. If you have ring around the tub it removes it in no time. I do recommend it to my friends.

Saves Time & Effort

This Bathroom Cleaner by Scrubbing Bubbles is the best and does a wonderful job at removing soap scum! It basically works on its own and needs very little elbow grease to work. It also smells super fresh and clean!

I love it and will continue to purchase it in the future.

Great product

This is a great product, it was really easy to use. It cleaned my bathroom very well and left a nice clean scent behind. I will use it again. I would recommend this product to friends.

Scrubbing Bubbles

Only thing I can say about this product is "amazing".
    I'm a busy person and this product makes cleaning the bathroom fun and not a chore anymore.
    It leaves my bathroom smelling great as well.
    Definitely a product to invest in.

I would buy this product again

I will continue to purchase this item to clean my bathroom. It does a very good job at cleaning and has a nice smell. Overall it is at a good price point.

March 03, 2018

Scrubbing Bubbles

Scrubbing Bubbles is a good effective cleaning product. I am just not a fan of the strong smell it has. It does effectively take the scum off the tap and gives the bathroom a nice shine!

February 27, 2018

Excellent

I love it!, It makes it soo easy to clean all bathroom, without the need of many products. Takes all the dirt out really easy and not making any reaction on my hands.

February 23, 2018

Bon produit

Bon prix pour la qualité du produit , nettoie très bien les carrelages et vitres de ma douche. Enlève les taches de calcaire. Seul désavantage est l'odeur qui est très forte pour moi lorsque je l'utilise.

February 22, 2018

Works great

Love this product! It works as it says and it’s very effective. The foaming action really helps to get in every nook and cranny for a very throrough clean.