Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer Reviews

Ideal for tubs, shower walls, and shower doors. Not for use on acrylic, brass or natural marble
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 04, 2019
    Montana, United States

Lo mejor siempre lo compro para limpiar mi bañera

Siempre compro este formulario porque es agradable para limpiar, la espuma cubre toda la superficie y puedo ver donde hay producto trabajando. Me gusta mucho

March 04, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Exceptional Cleaning

A well trusted brand name and another quality product that won't let you down! Mega shower scrubber works amazing on stubborn soap scum. Leaving you a fresh and clean shower. Would highly recommend.

March 03, 2019

I guess the bubbles don't scrub very well.

Like the product but not the smell. I have respiratory issues and don't like getting in the shower day after day to the cleaner smell.Need a couple uses and some scrubbing. I guess the bubbles don't scrub very well.

March 01, 2019

Love the product

I love using the scrubbing bubbles mega shower foamer. I cleaned my shower with it this morning. Spray it on and watch the grime disappear. I love that I don't have to scrub, that the bubbles do the work for me. Spray and rinse, it doesn't get easier than that. Shower is left sparkling clean.

February 23, 2019

I would buy this product again and again

I love this product and it does an amazing job cleaning my shower. I love that it isn't harsh and smelly. I would most definitely buy this in the future and i would recommend it to everyone.

February 21, 2019

Scrubbing bubbles mega shower foamer

This is a good product and is easy to use and apply. I think that the smell could be improved upon, but it's not really bad. it does clean all the soap scum and does the job.

February 21, 2019

Great value for your buck!

We use this in our household. It’s effective and efficient. Always does the job and I like how easy it is to apply. Will definitely purchase another bottle when I’m out.

Works well, but STINKS!

It works really well to get rid of soap scum and hard water stains, but don't expect it to smell "clean". It actually STINKS long after it's been washed away.

February 21, 2019

Would recommend this for stubborn hard to reach places.

I’ve had some difficult time with grime build up in my shower, sprayed this in a hard to reach area and left for a minute or two, the shower was as good as new.

Would recommend a hundred times over.

February 20, 2019

Does the nasty jobs for you!

I love this product. Easy to use, versatile, and leaves a fresh clean scent behind. I use this all over my bathroom, tub, shower walls, toilet and basin. Spray, wait and wipe! No fuss, and definitely no more mess!