Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 393 in Household Cleaning Products

You don’t have to take on toilet cleaning alone. Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel takes care of the tough work for you by preventing the build-up of lime scale and toilet rings. Simply use the dispenser to stamp a gel disc onto the inside of your toilet bowl. The discreet gel disc sits just under the rim. There's no need to touch the disc or the bowl with your hand, making Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel more hygienic than traditional clip-on bowl cleaners.

The gel disc gradually dissolves with each flush, allowing a controlled release of cleaning solution and fragrance. Each disc lasts up to one week and leaves no residue behind. Your toilet bowl will remain cleaner, longer—with practically zero effort.

For more information, please go to http://www.scrubbingbubbles.com.

April 26, 2017

i like using this product mainly for keeping the toilet and whole bathroom smelling fresh! i don't notice it doing much in terms of cleaning the toilet, but I think it is still worth it for the fresh effect.
    you can usually find these on sale in stores for less than 5 dollars and it comes with 6 gels.
    i have never had any issues with getting the gels to stick, and they generally last around 2 weeks without needing to be replaced.
    will repurchase again & again!

April 25, 2017

I just tried this product last week and I'm undecided whether to buy it again. The gel doesn't seem to do much that I can tell aside from leaving a few bubbles after flushing. I love the idea of it but am not convinced yet it's worth the $ spent.

April 13, 2017

I don't know if it's a guy thing, but once my fiance and I moved in together, I noticed the toilet was frequently ending up with a ring in the bowl. I'd never noticed this issue before, and I had only cleaned my toilet bi-weekly!

I first started using those blue pucks that go into the back of the toilet, but the blue water made me feel a bit self conscious - would people think I was a very bad house cleaner???

I then started using the units that you clip onto the side of the bowl. Solved my blue water problem, but this giant puck was staring at me and still bothering me! Especially when it started to disintegrate and look rather gross.

I finally decided to try this gel after finding it at a P&G;clearance sale. I've never looked back! The applicator is small and easy to use, making it very convenient to store under the sink. The gel I bought was clear, so it wasn't even noticeable in the toilet. It lasts for a long time and prevents that ring - once it disintegrates, I give the toilet a clean with toilet bowl cleaner & the brush, and pop a new one on.

Super easy to use and has fantastic results.

April 11, 2017

Scrubbing Bubbles has the best cleaning products and I always find them on great offers , first time using this toilet cleaning gel is a little complicated ,but its really effected and my toilets smells great .

April 03, 2017

My favorite thing about this product is that you can stick it in your toilet bowl and forget about it. It does a really great job of freshening up the bathroom with every flush. I think that is its best use.

As for whether or not it really keeps the toilet bowl clean, I haven't noticed a major difference in how often I have to manually clean the toilet bowl. Still, I like replenishing my supply of this since it's nice to have a fresh smelling bathroom every time after someone has used the toilet.

March 28, 2017

After trying many different product; I have found "the one". This is an amazing product that definitely leaves the toilet bowl cleaner and fresher with every flush. It also makes the bathroom smell refreshed; which is a plus for me. It lasts a long time and is safer to use since it's not placed in the water holder. It's stuck to the bowl where it's needed.

March 15, 2017

J'adore utiliser ce produit pour ma toilette , ils garde ma toilette propre toute la semaine . Cest vraiment super je le recommande et je vais continuer à en acheter c'est certain . Tres bon produit qualité prix.

February 18, 2017

We got this because it was on sale. In terms of cleaning the toilet... well not so much however it does last for over a month (less if you have one toilet used more frequently than others) and leaves a nice fresh sent after every flush - with some stinky exceptions of course

February 18, 2017

The best thing in toilet bowl cleaning!! A fresh scent with every flush and lasts awhile between each use, great price and five refills, a must in your cleaning bag!!!

December 31, 2016

I'm glad I used a coupon and matchup to get this free, because paying one penny for this product would be paying too much. It did not work. The gel doesn't want to come off the applicator easily and it does nothing for the toilet. I'll be sticking to my tried and true Lysol black bottle.