Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel Reviews

You don’t have to take on toilet cleaning alone. Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel takes care of the tough work for you by preventing the build-up of lime scale and toilet rings. Simply use the dispenser to stamp a gel disc onto the inside of your toilet bowl. The discreet gel disc sits just under the rim. There's no need to touch the disc or the bowl with your hand, making Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel more hygienic than traditional clip-on bowl cleaners.

The gel disc gradually dissolves with each flush, allowing a controlled release of cleaning solution and fragrance. Each disc lasts up to one week and leaves no residue behind. Your toilet bowl will remain cleaner, longer—with practically zero effort.

For more information, please go to http://www.scrubbingbubbles.com.

November 22, 2019

Makes the bathroom smell great

These little gel discs are easy to place on the side of the toilet bowl. Make sure you get a scent that you will enjoy, because it will make the whole washroom smell like that scent. My favourite is the febreze citrus. The other scents are a little too powerful. I'm not sure how well it keeps the toilet bowl clean, it needs to be replaced about once a month. And I like how it's clear in colour, so people won't even notice it!

October 19, 2019

maintain freshness

These are great for maintaining freshness between bowl cleans. I love that you administer the gel disc with the applicator and can easily scrub it away when you want to replace it - you don't need to touch anything with your hands.

September 16, 2019

This is a great every day cleaner

I love this stuff. Great maintenance for cleaning your toilet! Start with a clean toilet and then click the gel onto the bowl. Make sure you pick one that you like the smell because it is quite strong and you will smell it every time you use the toilet. Would not recommend using this in a toilet that you don’t often use as the gel dries up of you don’t flush for a few days. Overall this is an awesome product for maintaining a clean toilet.

September 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

Makes your bathroom smell great.

I use these in both of my bathrooms, I love the smell it gives off. Every time you open the bathroom door it smells fresh. The only issue I have is it doesn't seem to actually clean anything it just lets off a great scent.

April 05, 2019

Staple product in home

Effective product that I use for the bowl. My sister loves the lemon fresh one and I like the rain shower scent. It does what it’s meant to do. Love the packaging .

March 04, 2019

Long Lasting Fresh Scent.

SCRUBBING BUBBLES® TOILET CLEANING GEL - Fresh Citrus Scent is a wonderful product that helps keep the throne of our household smelling fresh in between cleaning. Every time the toilet is flushed, the disc is activated and does its job.
    Very easy to apply, place the applicator close to the rim of the toilet and push the applicator button until it clicks.... that easy... and done.
    I have taken notice that the toilet does stay clean for longer, and as toilets goes... smell nice and fresh.

February 14, 2019

Srub a dub scrub! Yeh scrubbing bubbles!

I’ve been using this product for years now. I first was introduced when I went to USA for a shopping trip from Canada. At one of the stores they had a big display out giving free samples so I said why not? My friend and I tried it out at the hotel room and we were more than amazed. So the next day we went back grabbed another sample plus bought 3 more. Finally, they were here in Canada and I’ve never stopped using them. They are easy,no mess and a great value. I also am a fan of SC Johnson’s and use their other products Scrubbing bubbles shower and bathroom cleaner, when their products do all the work you won’t find me ever changing products.

2.3/5

February 14, 2019

Dont waste your time

I got this product hoping it would help with odour and keeping toilets fresh but found it fell extremely short. If it’s not in exactly the right spot then it just drys up and you have to scrape it off. I use a lot of scrubbing bubbles item and only this one gives me issues

October 15, 2018

Cleanest smelling toilet bowl!

I never thought a product could continually keep my toilet bowls smelling so clean! Every bathroom should have and needs Scrubbing Bubbles! Check your weekly flyers Chicks, when on sale make sure to pick up 1 or 2 for each bathroom.

September 22, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

This product worked much better than expected.

This product worked much better and faster than expected. Easy to use, easy to clean, and great price. Previous version require 10 to 15 minutes, this product only need a few minutes.