Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleansing Gel Reviews

Ranked #242 out of 390 in Household Cleaning Products

April 11, 2017

J'adore le gel scrubbing bubble pour cuvette!! Ça sent frais dans ma salle de bain!! Toilette propre!! Ç'est merveilleux à 5 chez nous... Je suis maintenant comblée!!

March 21, 2017

This gel effectively is a room scent. It keeps the bathroom smelling fresh, stronger after each flush. It doesn't do much in terms of cleaning, but gives the illusion of a cleaner toilet bowl with the soapy bubbles. Quick and easy application.

March 20, 2017

Though a little pricey for its effectiveness, this toilet gel cleaner manages to be a washroom staple in our household. It smells nice and is easy and seamless in terms of clean up - none required!

February 18, 2017

So I have been buying Scrubbing Bubbles for many many years now and have had zero issues with there product but with this particular product I did not the the quality or effectiveness I was hoping for. First off the application of the gel is very simple. They give you a tube of gel, You apply it too your toilet bowl and push it too the next little button. (Make sure when you try too apply it you take the lid off or you will have a huge mess. I did that once before and wasted a ton of gel). So after I applied it and flushed the toilet I noticed a VERY STRONG scent from this product. It was so strong and overpowering my husband could smell it in the other room and it gave us immediate headaches. I love nice smelling stuff and never have an issue with products but this is just too overwhelming for any person I also did notice that it did nothing for the cleaning of my toilet. I still had stains around the rims, still had dislocations as well. It made no difference in the cleaning of my toilet.

What I would like too see is a new formulation of the product. Maybe a scent free or something that is not so potent. I also would love if it contained bleach, maybe this would help the cleaning process of the toilet. I won't buy this product again until a new formulation of the product comes out. I still will buy the other products of Scrubbing Bubbles but unfortunately have too throw the remaining product out.

Costed me $7 for the package at Walmart

May 01, 2016

I am a big fan of most Scrubbing Bubbles products, so I was very surprised to be disappointed int the Toilet Cleansing Gel. I wouldn't buy them again. They didn't seem to be effective even when I tried different placements. I thought the fragrance would be pleasant, but found we didn't care for it. I do like all of the other products in the Scrubbing Bubbles line.

1.5/5

February 19, 2016

Bought this on a whim and while it was on sale.

Never again.....the smell is so overbearing thst it made me sick. If you're sensitive to smells, stay far away from these little dudes. I've tried three different areas in the toilet bowl to see whether or not it cleans better in certain spots. It didn't clean well in any of the spots. Still got the lovely ring around the bowl.

Sticking with baking soda and vinegar from now on.

January 22, 2016

Gel nettoyant très efficace et qui laisse une bonne odeur à chaque chasse d'eau. Facile d'installation grâce à l'applicateur fourni dans la boîte. Plusieurs fragrances offertes selon nos goûts.

July 23, 2015

I have tried the gel several times in different scents. They don't seem to last as long as the package suggests. Product is just ok.

July 23, 2015

Price is ok if bought with coupon and on sale
    does it last a week - depends on how many toilets you have in the house and how many users for that toilet?

July 16, 2015

Do not buy these, Ive never seen anything like them, within 2 days it caused mold all over the toilet bowl and they get in the way or cleaning with a brush

ziuaploia added a new review for
    Finish Dishwasher Cleaner

ziuaploia added a new review for
    Mini Babybel Original

MelRichard added a new review for
    Cadbury creme egg minis

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara