Secret 24 hr control Reviews

January 13, 2019

Works great!

I have hyperhydrosis and this anti perspirant has been the best over the counter deodorant I have found. It lasts a long time and although i still sweat, it is significantly less. Definitely recommend!

January 11, 2019

Best ever for keeping fresh!

Honestly the best deodorant and bang for your buck!!! Fresh all day and night and well worth the price!
    If you need a deodorant you can count on especially at stress filled times this is the one!

2.7/5

December 10, 2018

Secret 24HR control

I've used this brand for quite some time now and I have to say, it seems like it has changed a bit. It doesn't appear to keep you as dry as it once did. Perhaps it's formula has been modified or my body has changed. That being said, until I find a better and affordable replacement, I'll continue to use it. Still love the baby powder scent!

September 24, 2018

Secret 24 hr care

I don't usually use rolling, But I just grabbed this re a little www uick oneday.its lasted me t we offer n a half months .you only have to use once a day..please give it a try.thank you