4.1/5
Secret 24 hr control Reviews

July 02, 2019

Great product

Great product. The scent was nice and hot over powering. Effective against sweat and body oder! A bit pricey for the size/amount you get and I find you need to use a good amount for it to be effective. But it does the job!

June 04, 2019

Menopause sweat defeated by Secret 24!

I was becoming impatient after trying many deodorants and antiperspirants. Gels, solids, sprays - nothing was helping me with my overactive sweat glands after my hysterectomy (instant menopause). I took a chance on this from a friend’s recommendation. Secret 24 hour works better than anything else I have ever tried. I definitely will purchase again.

May 22, 2019

I would buy this again

This deodorant has a nice fresh baby powder scent that’s not overpowering. It works very well at controlling odour for anyone on the go without the need to reapply often!

April 30, 2019

Fabulous

been using dove soap since I was just a teenager. It has been very effective and smells very clean. I would recommend this particular brand to everyone who wants a fresh clean

April 30, 2019

Great

Great product I now use this every day now. Light fresh scent works all say and night. No issues dry and fresh all day. Recommended by me! Won't let you down.

April 10, 2019

Long lasting - Fresh scent

I tried the product and was very impressed with the fresh scent and the long lasting effect. Did not leave white mark on my clothes. Price is very reasonable for such a fantastic product. Would highly recommend to friends.

April 08, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Awesome product!

I’ve been using secret body deodorant for many years & I always feel comfortable even on the hottest days. It’s leaves no residue on your clothing & always gives me a clean fresh feeling.

March 28, 2019

Smells and works great!

Secret 24 hour control is pretty good. I need a good deodorant and this one fits the bill. Stays on long, smells great and it's a pretty good price on sale. I love the smell too.

March 20, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Loveba good secret :)

This is a great productto use for the summer. I expecially like the baby power fragrance . If you have alleries there are also a few different types of secret with no scents

March 20, 2019

It’s the only one I buy now

I was having odor and sweating issues in arm pits. I have tried a lot of deodorants till I came across this one. I no longer have any odor and no arm pit staining on my clothes. I will keep on buying this product and I recommend to co workers that have the same issue