Secret Aluminum Free Deodorant Honeydew Reviews

2.3/5

January 14, 2021

Not the best if you’re active.

I was in search of an aluminum free deodorant as regular ones break me out. Unfortunately this one doesn’t help keep you from smelling sweaty. I work 10 hour shifts and by half way through it’s no longer working.

2.2/5

November 10, 2020

I would not buy this product again.

I found that the smell of the product is great, but I found that I had to reapply the product multiple times a day to find it effective. The price was also a little more then I would have liked to spend.

Kept me smelling great!

I am picky with deodorant because I like them to be clear, dry quickly, keep me from smelling, and not get on my clothes. This deodorant did all those things and the packaging is cute!

Not a bad product

After developing an unusual rash under my arms my doctor recommended to use an aluminum free product. I purchased the secret and while it stopped my watch rash I did find the sent a little overwhelming. I will buy again but not in this scent.

Would buy again

I wanted to try an aluminum free deodorant and chose this one. I was pleasantly surprised. It smells amazing. It works just as well as ordinary deodorants. It’s well worth it to try out.

October 12, 2020

Not Bad

Normally I’m not a fan of scented deodorants, but I figured why not try it out? The scent is light and fresh, application is easy and doesn’t leave residue behind. I probably wouldn’t repurchase this item as it is a little but more expensive and I didn’t think it was anything out of the ordinary. It’s worth a try if you’re a fan of gel-based deodorants!

September 07, 2020

Aluminum free deodorant

For the price, it’s an excellent aluminum free product. Smooth application andI feel it’s safer than other products that contain aluminum. Sometimes doesn’t hide under arm odor as well as non-aluminum products but I don’t wear deodorant with aluminum and I’m happy with this !

September 06, 2020

Good but not for me

I purchased this when my go to was out of stock. Has a beautiful smell and goes on clear but it didn't work for me. A few hours after using it i started to notice a funky smell. I tried the next day and same thing again. I followed the manuafactors directions and used for a further 7 days to detox from my original stick.

September 06, 2020

First Aluminum Free Deodorant To Work For Me!

I have tried so many Aluminum Free Deodorants and none have done anything for me until now. I only apply once in the morning and I am good all day. The Honeydew scent is really nice and fresh smelling. I like that it is clear and dye free so you don't get any of that white, chalky residue some deodorants leave. This is my new go to deodorant!

2.3/5

July 10, 2020

Just okay

Smells great, not too overpowering like a lot of other deodorants. I was a bit worried about the fact that it's a gel, but it goes on fairly smooth and not super wet like the other brands.

I do have to say, overall, I'm not too impressed though. It only really lasts a couple hours. I never smell, and I've found that I do since starting to use this.