4.1/5
Secret antipersperant Reviews

May 20, 2020

It’s the best deodorant!!!

It’s the best deodorant for people who sweat a lot. I have been using it for years. Even if you forget to apply it the next day it you don’t sweat or smell lol

April 22, 2020

Wear it everyday

This is the ONLY brand I use! I use it everyday . I buy the unscented as I am not a huge fan of scents but have found that there are some scents I do occasionally like . Does not irritate my skin .

April 14, 2020

Meilleure déo

Mon déodorant favoris c'est le seul qui fonctionne sur moi. Il me laisse un belle odeure et bien au sec toute la journée. C'est mon déodorant par excellence.

April 06, 2020

No sweat!

I love secret ! I’ve been using it for as long as I remember. I tried different brand but always come back to this. And so many perfumes to chose from, you can have different each day, depending on your mood !!

April 04, 2020

Love the Vanilla

Love the vanilla scent from secret. I'd say its more of a deodarant than an anti-perspirant. The new packaging is nice and fits better in your hand. Not a fan of how much they fill them though. They are half full!

April 01, 2020

Not my go-to but does the job

I bought this smaller-size deodorant when I was in need of antiperspirant and did not have much selection. I'm not a huge fan of liquid/gel antiperspirants but there are no complaints here. The scent is subtle and it lasts the whole day.

March 31, 2020

Definitely would buy again

I purchased this right off cause of the smell. I love an antiperspirant that smells good and will ensure that i don't get a bad smell. This lasted all day and even at the end, was still good!

2.8/5

March 17, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

7/10 Would Recommend This Product

This product isn’t exactly the greatest but it isn’t the worst ethier.

PROS of this product:
    - It’s adorable
    - Smells good
    - It even comes in a cute little mini size (perfect for throwing into your purse or gym bag)

CONS of this product:
    - Not long lasting at all

March 07, 2020

Secret antiperspirant

When l hit puberty my sweat smelled terrible. At first l tried every deodorant under the sun finally settling on a product that worked somewhat but smelled manly. That however soon changed when l tried Secret Babypowder Antiperspirant. Not only did it keep me dry but it had a pleasant feminine scent. My embarrassing sweat was soon a thing of the past because Secret came to my rescue and was tough enough to do so.