Secret Antiperspirant Cocoa Butter Kiss scent Reviews

September 29, 2017

Great stuff

I loved the smell..worked well and kept my skin soft. Went on easy no clumping and left me feeling rejuvenated. I'd buy this again without hesitation.

September 28, 2017

I love this product

This is the only deodorant that works for me I never have to worry if I smell bad or anything lol. It smells amazing too and my underarms are always so soft.

September 02, 2017

Je n'hésiterai pas à acheter ce produit à nouveau, je l'ador

J'adore ce produit, il sens très bon. Je n'ai pas besoin de mettre de parfum car son odeur est presente mais sans trop. La texture est bien, il ne laisse pas de motton. Par contre il arrive que mes chandail devienne jaune sous les bras ou meme blanchi les vetements a l'application. Je ne le porte donc pas avec des robe noirs

August 19, 2017

Great

Secret antiperspirant cocoa butter kiss scent is great . Through sales , cocooning and checkout 51 I was able to get a bunch of different ones for .75 cents each . So I stocked up . I grabbed all the scents so I could try them out . This one smells great . It smells just like chocolate , yum . It glides on easily and keeps me fresh smelling all day . It definitely worked all day so I would recommend . They're approximately $3.49 At Walmart .

August 18, 2017

Secret Antiperspirant Cocoa Butter Kiss scent

the Secret Antiperspirant Cocoa Butter Kiss scent is one of my all time favorite antiperspirant! I am always going back to this one as it pairs great with cocoa butter lotions and body sprays that I like to use. It keeps my armpits dry all day and smelling great for up to 12 hours

August 18, 2017

Coconut everyday

My signature scent is coconut, makes me feel like I am on a tropical vacation everyday. So I am thrilled to incorporate this secret antiperspirant, cocoa butter kiss, to my layering of scents.

August 13, 2017

Summer scent to die 4!!!!

The smell is sooo

July 05, 2017

the best!

I love Secrets antiperspirant. It smells like summer and coconuts. It lasts 12 plus hours. I never have pit stains on my clothes. It also activates when you need it the most.

June 22, 2017

Fantastic scent AND long-lasting protection

This is my favourite of all Secret antiperspirant fragrances. Smells great and works even better like all Secret products. In particular, the clear gel leaves little to no white residue on clothing. Excellent product!

June 15, 2017

Only one I buy!

This is the only deodorant I buy. I stalk up every chance I get incase I cannot find it when I need it. It truly is my favourite deodorant! Recommended fully.