Secret Antiperspirant Cocoa Butter Kiss scent Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 536 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

August 19, 2017

Great

Secret antiperspirant cocoa butter kiss scent is great . Through sales , cocooning and checkout 51 I was able to get a bunch of different ones for .75 cents each . So I stocked up . I grabbed all the scents so I could try them out . This one smells great . It smells just like chocolate , yum . It glides on easily and keeps me fresh smelling all day . It definitely worked all day so I would recommend . They're approximately $3.49 At Walmart .

August 18, 2017

Secret Antiperspirant Cocoa Butter Kiss scent

the Secret Antiperspirant Cocoa Butter Kiss scent is one of my all time favorite antiperspirant! I am always going back to this one as it pairs great with cocoa butter lotions and body sprays that I like to use. It keeps my armpits dry all day and smelling great for up to 12 hours

August 18, 2017

Coconut everyday

My signature scent is coconut, makes me feel like I am on a tropical vacation everyday. So I am thrilled to incorporate this secret antiperspirant, cocoa butter kiss, to my layering of scents.

August 13, 2017

Summer scent to die 4!!!!

The smell is sooo

July 05, 2017

the best!

I love Secrets antiperspirant. It smells like summer and coconuts. It lasts 12 plus hours. I never have pit stains on my clothes. It also activates when you need it the most.

June 22, 2017

Fantastic scent AND long-lasting protection

This is my favourite of all Secret antiperspirant fragrances. Smells great and works even better like all Secret products. In particular, the clear gel leaves little to no white residue on clothing. Excellent product!

June 15, 2017

Only one I buy!

This is the only deodorant I buy. I stalk up every chance I get incase I cannot find it when I need it. It truly is my favourite deodorant! Recommended fully.

2.8/5

June 05, 2017

So I bought this thinking oh something different but a brand I love. The smell was awful once applied. And it never got better. I had to shower and put my tried and true back on. Chocolate is tasty on the lips but not for the pits

June 02, 2017

c'est le seule déo qui me rend sur de moi lolll car je transpire bcp et avec ce produit je suis libre de faire ce que je veux je vous conseil ce produit et meme s'il est pas en spécial prener le :)

May 26, 2017

I used to sweat profusely and have to be careful about the materials and colours that I was choosing to wear. Ever since switching to this deodorant I do not sweat nearly as much. Plus the scent is so nice!

Ikea Fiskbo frame